AmplituDS Get ready to some more dizzying puzzle game madness from the latest version of Sander Stolk's AmplituDS. The fourth public release version of the game includes a lot of new features, as well as some bug fixes which help improve its frenetic gameplay.
Here's a list of all the new features and bug fixes included in AmplituDS v4:
* A new and improved way of adding worlds and stages! With the ease of dropping in a folder.
* New layouts and settings formats (made easy by a converter created by Aaron)
* Making hitting the targets more visual.
* Create several new looks for targets.
* Freestyle possibly working in menus; thanks to Dementedioser for bringing it to my attention
* Instruments marked to be played in the background could fail; thanks to Aaron for bringing it to my attention
* Wrong menu option highlighted for 1/30th of a second when going to a new menu; thanks to Aaron for bringing it to my attention
* Scoring inconsistency when using autoblaster in certain situations; thanks to Aaron for bringing it to my attention
The developer also mentioned that additional stages, "Ode to Megaman" by Aaron and "Unreal" by Dementedioser, can be downloaded from the project site's forums (accessible through the link on the main article). In addition, Stolk is also working on a couple of new stages in the game, which should be ready by the next release.
As always, don't forget to check out the readme files for additional information regarding AmplituDS.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Puzzobomb Jr Hombrew developer Jayenkai has launched a DS Homebrew puzzle game called Puzzobomb Jr
NetHackDS (Sept 09 Update) NetHackDS (Sept 09 Update) DevTeam returns with another update for NetHackDS, the DS version of the old NetHack game. The updates are as follows: * The MAIL bug that caused crashes and strange items to appear should now be fixed when compiling under Linux. * The tileset data has been moved to main RAM
Cogito DS Today it arrives on Nintendo DS through my very first Homebrew
Dodge If you've ever played Warioware or some of those games that are chock full of minigames, then this would probably deserve a spot on that "to play" list
Diamant NDS homebrew dev pectrenoir06 has released version 0
Red Temple From Azenris:The idea is to collect all cherries