DSOrganize DragonMinded has updated his organization program for the NDS. This program servers as a calendar, appointement book, day planner and now a picture viewer! This program is the complete package for any PDA-hungry users. Great job DragonMinded, this update features a whooping amount of changes! These additions/fixes include:
* Added JPEG viewer, supports Grayscale and H1V1, H1V2, H2V1, or H2V2 color compressions.
* Added PNG viewer, supports all PNG files that can fit in memory.
* Added BMP viewer, supports 2, 4, or 256 color, 16bit and 24bit files.
* Added raw .bin viewer, supports 16bit color and 8bit color pallated 256x256 and 256x192 images.
* Added syntax hilighting for .lng and .ini files in the text editor.
* Potentially fixed shuddering bug in browser for some people.
* Added GIF/Animated GIF viewer, supports all gifs that are small enough to be decompressed to memory. (falls back on streaming rendering of gifs, which can be rather slow).
* Added HTML help for each page in DSOrganize. Hold select to view help on any page.
* Added about page. Press start on the home screen to view credits.
* Fixed memory function on calculator to preserve accuracy.
* Fixed a text overflow error on the rename screen.
* Added home/end buttons to text editor.
* Added hide/unhide button to file browser.
* Fixed bug in browser where choosing the ".." directory option broke directory browsing.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DSOrganize You thought he was gone, but he's back to making everyone feel great about the DS scene
DSOrganize DSOrganize, a homebrew organizer application for the Nintendo DS, lets you turn your DS into a calendar, address book, day planner and a scientific calculator
DSOrganize DragonMinded is back with the latest update to his DS homebrew application DSOrganize
DSOrganize NeoFlash Edition DragonMinded has released a new edition of his DSOrganize program for the NeoFlash Spring Coding Competition 2006