Nintendo DS developer Patrick Aalto is back once again with another cool update for the PC Emulator known as DSx86.A This release brings the project up to Beta version 0.43.A DSx86 lets you play some of those fun old DOS games.A Check out the release notes for DSx86 Beta Version 0.43 below.
DSx86 v0.43 Beta Release Notes
"This version has the following fixes and improvements:
- Opcode ADC used ARM adc instead of add in address calculations. Fixed.
- BCD opcodes (DAA, DAS, etc) did not work correctly. Fixed.
- Oveflow flag handling fixed in ADC and SBB opcodes.
- Fixed flags handling in opcodes REPNE CMPSB and REPNE SCASB when CX == 0.
- Fixed [bp+di+disp8] address calculation in several protected mode opcodes.
- Opcodes LIDT and LGDT did not clear the highest byte of 32-bit base address.
- Opcodes LAR and LSL did not handle selector type 0 correctly.
- Fixed pushing EGA memory value to stack in Lords of Doom.
- Fixed mouse scaling in proportional font 80x25 text mode."
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DS2x86 NDS dev Patrick Aalto has released an update and now gives us Beta version 0
WinDS PRO 2012.06 Today we've got a nice update for you from the great devs working on WinDS Pro
Inferno DS rev 165 Those who want to experiment with homebrewed operating systems on the Nintendo DS may want to check out Inferno DS, a port of the Inferno Operating System