Ever wanted to be able to play a real fighting game with your characters in the DS, but never like the use of the percentage of killing, because this game has what you need a rod system according to the percentage living with life this is already much better.
NOTE: The homebrew uses the EFS file system, so the first time can take several minutes to load.
Note2: As of version 3.0, there is a compilation for FAT.
Enhancements Version 3.0 (EFS and FAT)
* Optimizing the code of the game in general.
* Added more characters to the collection: Tails and Knuckles (Sonic the saga).
* 3 COM now attack one another, no longer 3vs1.
* Improved AI of the COM, attack with a shorter distance, doing the double jump, etc..
* Characters accelerate, start running after a while of walking in one direction. The speed varies depending on the character.
* Added the ability Hang (hang from ledges).
* Removed bug in the ramp.
* Added scenario Scrap Brain, for the most ardent fans of Sega.
* Improved initial splash screen and added to homebrew.
* Font amended text, using an author's own.
* Added menu options and the possibility of regulating the frequency of appearance of objects on stage.
* Added two new item in battle: the Smash ball, causing an explosion when touched affecting the rest, and heart rate to recover.
IMPORTANT: Steps before installation:
Delete previous versions of homebrew and folder (if you used SSBULoad too), and add the new folder and the new. Nds, if you do not load the version EFS uses FAT version, if not you will no use the version SAI and charging from SSBULoad (remember, the rom was renamed SSBU.nds and was kept in the folder, anger SSBULoad.nds
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Wolfenstein 3D Port for the DS After what seemed like forever (just five months, really) and even the developer is amenable to this long wait, the Wolfenstein 3D Port for the Nintendo DS has now been released
Gravity Force DS b2 From Gonzo, here come the second beta release of Gravity Force DS, a homebrewed remake of the classic space shooter, Gravity Force
Star Wars Battles Simply can't get enough of Star Wars? Well, Space1's entry for the NeoFlash Spring Competition 08 might be what you've been yearning for
WhiteDwarf WhiteDwarf is a homebrew shmup game by preussie for the Nintendo DS
Wright Flight Wright Flight would have to be one of the most closely watched DS homebrew games to ever grace our site AND our touch screens
Shmup 3D Around a week and a half ago, Darkmath released a homebrew called Shmup 3D
Powder Here's the latest version of Jeff Lait's adaptation of the "roguelike" game, Powder
Wolfenstein 3D Demo Wolfenstein 3D Port was released some time ago, and although it was still in its test release phase and lacking some features, it was still a good game to try
Comments on Smash Bros Ultimate:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Smash Bros Ultimate supports it