Nintendo DS developer NightFox is back and has released another update to his fun homebrew game known as Spirits DS.A Spirits DS is his version of the NDS adventure game also known as Spirits DS which was originally released back in 1987.A Update to Spirits DS version 20120707 Beta include the addition of 8 bits mode, an optionsA menu where you can set the game mode, language and many other features.A Also, some new enemies, armor and additional updates have been made in the latest version of Spirits DS.A Check out the full changelog below and give Spirits DS a shot.
* Added the main menu in 8 bits mode.
* Added the options menu, with the possibility to select the game mode (8 bits / Remake), language (Spanish / English) and the intensity of the "scanlines" effect in 8 bits mode.
* Added language autodetect according to the console settings.
* The configuration of the game is saved.
* The special enemies "Devil Archer" and "Cat" remaked.
* The hanging lamps remaked.
* All main Items remaked.
* All generic enemies (Hunchback, werewolf and ghost) remaked.
* NPC Armor, enchanted princess and Eagle remaked.
* Main menu in remake mode done.
* Options menu in ramek mode done.
* Initial test for the game music (remake) and sound effects (8 bits).
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Bill & Ted - Time & Time Again Bill & Ted - Time & Time Again Description:
This game brings a rather unique twist to platform gaming... Time travel. In this game, you must help future versions of yourself collect all of the objects and return to the phone booth without touching another version of yourself.
You get only two lives, one as Bill the second as Ted
Super Smash Bros Crash! DS Demo 6.5 Homebrew dev miguel28 has released a new version of his Super Smash Bros Crash! DS, a homebrew adaptation of the highly popular Super Smash Bros
Super Smash Bros. DS Demo From GEMISIS:Ok, so i finally got around to starting up SSBDS again, and have decided to release this demo to help me find glitches with CHARACTERS ONLY
Powder Release 096 Homebrew developer Jeff Lait has released a new version for his Roguelike game, Powder
SonicDS If you think you can never have enough Sonic the Hedgehog games for the DS, you can add this homebrew from Bonic to your Sonic titles
Stones & Rabbit In the spirit of legendary Boulder Dash, Stones & Rabbit offers direct a rabbit browsing the basement in search of precious carrots
Bataille Navale Nintendo DS homebrew dev Papymouge has relieased a fun adaptation of the board game Battleship (Bataille Navale v0