Today we bring you the final version of Spirits DS from NDS homebrew developer Nightfox.A Spirits DS was originally release in the late 80's for the MSX, Sinclair ZX Spectrum and Amstrad CPC and now the final version is available of this adventure game for you to play on your NDS.A The full changelog for the final version of Spirits DS is listed below.
* Fixed English texts of the tutorial. (Thanks to "Another World" from GBAtemp forums).
* Minor changes in the graphics of the backgrounds on floors 2 and 3.
* New graphics for the map in remake mode.
* Minor adjustments in GUI graphics.
* Bug fixed in character animation, which occasionally repeated the firing animation of the spell after a jump.
* Fixed bug that allowed skipping pages of tutorial before press A message.
* English voices added (Thanks to BassAceGold from #PAlib IRC channel).
* New game icon.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DarkMagic Windows Binary As promised, Nikolas has released the source code for DarkMagic, the save editor/cheat tool for the Nintendo DS homebrew game, Tales of Dagur
Noel Duty The game is in an unfinished statethe load player does not workthe levels are not finished!there is like one test level only
StepMania DS (alternate version) StepMania DS (alternate version) Those of you who've played the PC version of the freeware rhythm game Stepmania should be more than familiar with the mechanics of how this latest homebrew game from developer Daren works.
StepMania DS features the same button mashing rhythm-based gameplay that was originally seen on the PC game released by Chris Danford back in 2005
Retro Game and Watch Retro Game And Watch is a new DS homebrew made by JorgeDeBe that consists of two Game & Watch LCD style offerings
Carre Rouge Motion Talk about a giveaway! Mollusk recently updated PAlib with a bunch of new games and ports that will work with the fabled DSMotion Card
Spirits DS RC4 Spirits DS RC4
Its been a little while since we've seen an update to Spirits DS.A That changes today as NDS developer Nightfox is back with an update to Spirits DS which brings the release to version RC4.A Check out the changelog for Spirits DS RC4 below and grab the download.
"New version of the game with this changes:
* Changed sound effects functions
Card Sharks Robert Durbin just loves making DS homebrew games based on TV game shows