NDS developer Patrik Rak has released v1.0.0 of the cool emulator for the Sinclair ZX Spectrum Nintendo DS known as ZXDS.A This update includes some nice enhancements such as cutsom keyboard support, a 'favorite/recent' files list, new skins as well as some other minor changes and bug fixes.A You can check out the full changelog below as well as be sure to read the readme files for additional information from the developer.
+ Custom keyboard support. See custom/readme.txt for more info.
+ Favorite/recent files lists showing up to 500 most/last used files.
+ TR-DOS disk browser for viewing both disk directory and sector data.
It can be used to insert empty disk images as well.
+ TR-DOS disk images can be now saved in SCL format, too.
* Keep the file viewer visible while enabling button input by pressing R.
* Little UI graphics improvements (nicer icons, empty requesters).
+ Added skins/light/style.cfg for those who prefer black text on white.
* Few subtle TR-DOS changes (density check, zero files SCL).
* Few subtle tape related changes (tape block flush, PZX fast loading test).
* Other subtle changes (widget help tracking, virtual files stats).
* Minor bugfixes (IN[ID](R) postdecrement, libfat lseek).
A5200 DS Homebrew coder alekmaul has released a new version of A5200DS, a Atari 5200 emulator for the Nintend DS and DSi
XRoar XRoar Changed from v0.21 to v0.22
* Feed audio output back to single bit sound input.
* Update GP32 build to use EABI libs and devkitARM crt0.
* Don't build DS stuff in thumb mode.
* Initialise RAM to pattern.
* Insert fake leader on tape change.
* Fix OpenGL texture "fringing".
* Sun audio fixes.
* Honour user-specified RAM size again
iDeaS 188.8.131.52 Homebrew coder Actarus has recently released a new version of iDeaS, the ever-popular Nintendo DS emulator for Windows and Linux
Comments on ZXDS:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if ZXDS supports it