Wifiloader This application lets you boot homebrew in your DS using a wifi connection.
It sets a TCP connection with the server app and this sends the app to boot,
the client writes it in the SD using libfat and then it's booted using bootlib1.3.
- Computer with JAVA SE Virtual Machine installed.
- Wifi connection with the port to be used being opened (default port 9999).
1) Run the server using the file run.bat (or writing other equivalent script for other systems
like Linux or MacOSX). This file can be edited in order to change the port that will be used
by the server (default port 9999).
2) Run the client in your NintendoDS. It will connect using the wifi configuration that is stored
in your DS and has been set through commercial games. After that it will connect to the server.
The connection parameters can be set throught the application called WifiloaderCfg.jar
which will modify the .nds, .ds.gba and .sc.nds files.
3) Once client has connected to the server, you will be asked for a file to send in your computer.
Select it and it will be sent to your DS.
4) When it has finished, you will be asked for pressing A in your DS in order to boot the application.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
WFCStatus 1.1.31 Kevin, who's still not amused with all the flash-based SFX of the Nintendo WiFi website, has updated his flash free homebrew application-- the WFCStatus to v1
Wardive Wardive Here's probably one of the most ingenious DS homebrew games ever. Wardive v1.1 reads from WiFi signals that are near you and translates that into gameplay objects! Check out the description from the author:
wardive captures the wlans in the immediate area like a wardrive-tool and creates a game
PC Registration Tool The PC registration tool for Nintendo WiFi USB connector has been updated to version 1
WFCStatus Kevin has just released the latest update to his renowned freeware Wi-Fi status viewer, WFCStatus, and has bumped it up to v1
WFCStatus 1.3.9 Kevin's here to treat us again for another sweeping version of his nifty app