M3i Zero Shift - M3i Zero is now compatible with DSi / DSi XL version 1.4.2E and with the 3DS version 2.0.0-2E. There is a rough translation below but you can check out all of the details on the source. Here's a quick tutorial on how to install your M3i Zero:
NB: The new 2.0.2 makes fcoria M3i Zero compatible with DSi / DSi XL version 1.4.2E and with the 3DS version 2.0.0-2E.
First format your microSD memory card
To run the linker M3i Zero, it will download two files:
* The "System" folder you will find here: M3Sakura System Folder X Ver1.49a 3rd Update
* The file "F_CORE.DAT" you will find here: M3i_Zero_FCORE_v.2.0.2.zip
Once the files / folders downloaded
They must unzip and then copy them to the root of your Micro SD card using the microSD adapter
PS: Be sure to press the microSD in its adapter.
Now it will be time to flash the M3i Zero.
1. Insert the microSD into the card M3i Zero
2. On the side of the linker is a small location in which you press the small flat sheet of USB flash module, then put it into the USB port of your computer (when the linker is on the back, the arrow taking. USB module must be on top).
When connecting the module to the USB port on the computer, the LED flashes M3i zero for about 30 seconds then goes off to indicate that the operation is over and you can finally unplug the linker.
* LED flashing: flashing during
* LED off: no power or flash over
* LED on: Error (file "F_CORE.DAT" missing or wrong file, etc).
Copy your games files in a directory to create "NDS" on your microSD card and insert the M3i Zero in your console. And then you can find the icon of the Crown. Enjoy!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Mini vMac DS-R3 Lazyone's Mini vMac homebrew emulator for the Nintendo DS is finally updated with a new DLDI compatible version, Mini vMac DS R3
Goomba Color DS 1-16-2008 Sound is garbled, and you must reset the game before any sound appearsI couldn't get Libfat working without reading lots of corrupt data, so this only has "Drymouth" embedded inside the emulator
MarioBrosDS Game&Watch fans out there should find this bit of news to be all good
SNEmulDS SNEmulDS, an SNES emulator for DOS and linux partially based on SNEmul, has been updated by its developer to v0
Comments on M3i Zero Shift:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if M3i Zero Shift supports it