DPGTools Moonlight has released the latest update to his NDS homebrew video encoder program, DPGTools v1.1 Beta 3. The changelog for this latest version includes:
* Improved GUI
* Corresponded to the batch conversion of two or more files
* Output destination can be selected
* Special formats (FLV, etc) are recognized automatically
* Imporved error check strengthened
* Encoding can now be interrupted
* Extract the tools to a folder on your PC
* Double click dpgenc.exe
* Click on the Language Options (Default setting is Japanese)
* Click on the 'Show Options' box to display the full encoding options
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Blending Demo From LiraNuna:First I would like to start with the fact that this demo was lying around in my HDD since Halloween
Videotheque DS Homebrew developer Cid2Mizard released a very interesting early version of a homebrew application for the Nintendo DS
BatchDPG If you're into watching movies on your on the go, then you may be pleased to know that homebrew developer Ghost has released a new version of his very handy DPG conversion software application for the Nintendo's portable console, dubbed BatchDPG v1