Pocket Physics It's been a while since we've seen an update to 0xtob's Pocket Physics homebrew game for the Nintendo DS. Fortunately, we were able to catch the latest version of the game as the developer has recently released Pocket Physics v0.5.
This latest build adds a new moving tool for players to tinker their drawn creations with. Also, the developer has now improved a couple of the game mechanics focusing on the physics running the game.
Anyway, here's the the newest set of changes for the game since our previous coverage of Pocket Physics:
* Added the moving tool
* Improved speed (different timing, inactive objects fall asleep)
* Better repeatability
* sketches are now stored in /data/pocketphysics/sketches by default
* Saving and loading! (introducing the XML-based .pp file format)
* Smart pin placement: While the pen is on the screen, you can move the pin around. It's position is fixed when you lift the pin. While you drag the pin around, the objects that are about to be pined are highlighted.
* Smart deleting: Deleting also works just smart pin placement. Also, pins can now be deleted.
* Toggle viewing window visibility with select.
You can check out the in-depth instructions on how to install Pocket Physics into your Nintendo DS by reading the documentation bundled with the game. Also, included is the Box2D 2.0 (SVN r80) game engine in which Pocket Physics was based on.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
PolyTouch 0.1 PolyTouch 0.1 Essentially, PolyTouch is a very simple polygon manipulation gui. You get a polygon with up to 25 nodes and can drag the nodes with the stylus. You can also modify nodes with the d-pad, reduce the number of nodes down to 3 as well as scroll between the nodes with shoulder buttons and the Taito Paddle
Animanatee Flipbook animation program for your DS. Create your own animations
draw-stereo Draw-stereo is a DS homebrew application that lets you draw in the most trippy style
Pocket Physics If you've already taken a look at at some of the neat stuff you can make out of 0xtob's Pocket Physics, then you'll be glad to know that the developer has added some new toys for people to play around with in the latest version v0
AnimEditor AnimEditor has been updated to version 0
Pocket Physics Pocket Physics Heads up, Friends of Newtonian Physics! 0xtob has released a new version of Pocket Physics, bringing it up to version 0.6. As you can probably guess, Pocket Physics v0
Comments on Pocket Physics:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Pocket Physics supports it