NeoDS Nintendo DS owners who love their SNK and NeoGeo fighting games (King of Fighters, anyone?) should go grab the latest version of NeoDS, the NeoGeo AES/MVS emulator for Ninty's touchscreen handheld created by Ben Ingram. The changes included in this update are mostly bug fixes, which you can check out from the changelog below:
* Added level2 sprite cache in slot2 ram (if installed)
* Increased rom page size (fix grenades Metal Slug 1)
* Fix interrupt acknowledge (fix Metal Slug 2)
* Fix tile layer palette update (Last Blade 2 gui)
* Update converter to use latest MAME data (fix issues with King of Fighters 98, etc)
* Thanks to FluBBa for a DAA Z80 instruction that doesnt need a stupid lookup table (saves ram)
* Fixed -bios options in NeoDSConvert
The download below doesn't have a readme file included, so better make sure that you know what you're doing when trying to install the application. If you have any questions, you can click on the Via link to get in touch with the developer.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Scumm VM DS In a previous post, we announced that a big testing season for Scumm VM was coming up
nesDS NesDS is an open-source NES emulator for the Nintendo DS with NiFi/multiplayer support
DS2x86 Homebrew coder Patrick Aalto has updated his DS2x86 PC emulator for Nintendo DS, a new version of DSx86 for the SuperCard DSTwo flash cart users
SEGTENDO Homebrew coder Deunan has released the first version of SEGTENDO, a Dreamcast VMU Emulator for Nintendo DS
ScummVM DS 0.13.1 ScummVM DS 0.13.1 from agentq:
Please test this new beta version of ScummVM, and post your results here. If you try this out, please post how you got on here, whether it worked or not.
When you post, try to include:
* Your card reader
* The game you were testing (including which language it runs in)
If you see problems, please post the details of those too
MarcaDS Alekmaul's MarcaDS meant emulating coin-op arcade classics on the DS screens, all with an unlimited supply of coins to pop into the virtual machine
DeSmuME General/Core: - Change SPU to run two spus in parallel
Ghosts'N Run Fancy some retro adventures? Ghosts'N Run is an arcade emulator for the classic Ghosts'n Goblins