* DLDI compatible (ROM, SAVE)
* Screen display changes to reduce flicker
* Added mappers
* A, B a set of key buttons A, B ? B, Y Change (nesDS same)
* Icon definitions (in the menu of the nester MAJIKON icon)
* Unlimited mode to add the Sprite
* Slightly faster
* Add a view of the number of skipped frames
* Choose to list the *. Fam view
* The maximum number of changes to the file list 256 ? 5000
* Error catching ehancements
* Megami Tensei 2 in the ROM, icon change fix
* Suppress the flicker of the screen (see the double buffer)
* Reduce screen OFF when changing the default offset value
* MOTHER measures flicker display defects in the alphabet and numbers
* Super Mario 2 measures a strange bug in the line scroll
* Measures are shown some weird glitches in Metal Max
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
nesDS Homebrew coders huiminghao and minitroopa has released a new version of nesDS, the latest iteration of the Nintendo/Famicom emulator for the Nintendo DS
DSx86 NDS homebrew dev Patrick Aalto delivers the Beta version 0
DS2x86 Homebrew developer Pate has released a new version of DS2x86, a DOS emulator for the Nintendo DS that is specifically built for SuperCard DSTwo flash cart users
Scumm VM DS In a previous post, we announced that a big testing season for Scumm VM was coming up
DSx86 DSx86 A
It's a back to back relealse from Patrick Aalto. This one is for the DSx86, now up to v0.37.
DSx86 v0.37 Beta Release Notes
This version has the following fixes and improvements:
- New INI file parameters TPMXScale and TPMYScale.
- Fixed key repeat feature to always repeat the correct key.
- Built with libNDS 1.5
DSx86 Homebrew coder Pate has released a new version of his DOS emulator project for the Nintendo DS, DSx86, bumping it up to beta version 0
iDeaS 188.8.131.52 for Windows DS developer Actarus has released the latest stable build of iDeaS, the ever-popular Nintendo DS emulator for Windows and Linux