Omalone As reported in an earlier article, Alx and the rest of the OMalone team has just released Omalone v2.0 and yep, it's now bumped up with Wifi support!
This is the team's beta version of 2.0 that includes Wifi support so we expect that we'll be hearing from them again soon, hopefully with even more environments and levels. For the benefit of Omalone first-timers, the game is actually a clone of the popular board game Abalone. But from the way it plays out and its amazing graphics, it could even pass for a retail game.
Just a few reminders and game tidbits from the team when using Wifi for Omalone:
* you don't have to configure anything to make the Wifi connection work.
* Select the 2 players game, then select the wifi logo to open a connection.
* On top screen, current Top 6 ranking (based on victories) is displayed, then your position with the 2 players before you.
* On bottom screen, a list of connected and available players is displayed. Just click twice on the player you'd want to play with.
* If you're selected user wants to play with you too, a new screen will pop up to inform you and of course, you can accept or reject the invite.
If you decide to initiate the game with your selected user, you'll get to choose the number of balls required to win, as well as the table where you'll be playing. Another important reminder for neophytes, don't take more than 60 seconds to make a move 'coz doing so will automatically make you lose the game. So you have to be quick with your fingers on this one guys.
More game instructions can be found here, but you can actually go into the game and not know a thing about it 'cuz there'll be in-game instructions as well. So go on and show off your board game skills by downloading Omalone v2.0 via the link below. Enjoy!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Jangki DS My NDS Game is Jangki board game that is oriental chess game in Korea
Puerto Rico DS - 290706 Update Johanb123 doesn't like breaking his promises - that is why eventhough the latest version of his DS port of the popular German boardgame Puerto Rico is not yet completely polished, he decided to release it today
MancalaDS Some of you might know Lotti as the creator of Joggle DS, the Boggle simulator for your Nintendo handheld