Powder Release 110 (DS) Two useful UI improvements. Spell icons now grey out if you are unable to cast them. Inventory slots are recoloured depending on the known curse status of the items. This should reduce the note taking required to start playing an old character again.
Most other changes are devoted to cleaning things up, to finally support the 4.3 gcc compiler and to fix up the broken source of 109.
You may be interested in reading my book, Menoetius.
* A 65535 enum added for TILE_NAMES to placate the gcc 4.3 compiler. (Malte Helmert, Joe B, Magnate)
* >string.h< is the correct header. (Joe B)
* Clean scripts improved to clean more stuff so I don't release with a broken support directory again. (Joe B)
* Executable bit removed from CREDITS.TXT and LICENCE.TXT. (Malte Helmert)
* Animated Trees no longer randomly generated in the dungeon, they are meant to only exist as a result of summons. (Kayvon, Gwazi01)
* If Baezlb'b's heart grants life save, he will no longer have his life saved, and, more importantly, the heart will no longer be destroyed. (Stefan O'Rear)
* When you convert a flesh golem into a stone golem it will no longer report both names. (Lim-Dul)
* "You stop over concerns of your safety." now has an r in concerns. (eilu)
* Spells you don't know now show up greyscale in the action bar. Similarly, if you can't cast it due to not enough mana, it is greyed out proportionaly to how much mana is needed.
* Inventory background is coloured according to your knowledge of the item, making it easier to separate out cursed/holy/regular. This also distinguishes between items you have tried on (so you know they are not cursed) vs ones you haven't tried. (Irashtar)
* You can mark items as favorite. This causes them to get a yellow background in the inventory and always be sorted first. (Pikadude No. 1)
* Weapons have the e in them when you forget the dual wield skill. (Joe B)
* Text for animate forest spell and creature tweaked to better align with the normal English speaker's concept of grammar.
* Did I mention I finished a book, Menoetius? I did? Well, I'll just bury a reference in this wall of text anyways.
* The buildall.sh script for Linux has been updated to try and make it more ebuild compatible thanks to work by Zasenko Sergey. I may have misread his patch, however, so problems in this version are likely my fault.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
TroNDS TroNDS If you ever owned any of the older Nokia handsets, then homebrew developer Montspy's 'brewed goodness will no doubt make you smile in delight: TroNDS. TroNDS contains two games: Nibbles and Tron.
Nibbles plays the same as Snake
Tama survivor demo Anybody remember Super Pang? For the guys who do, developer mrkoala lets us in on his new Tama Survivor homebrew which will be making its way to the DS scene
Santa's Challenge Santa's Challenge Santa's Challenge is a DS homebrew game.Story:It is December, and Santa is preparing to give his toys to all the children of the world. But he got lost on December first when his sled crashed in the North Pole woodlands
Smash Bros Ultimate Homebrew coder Master Sonic has released the initial version of Smash Bros Ultimate, another homebrew clone of Super Smash Brothers for the Nintendo DS
Avoid 'Em All Just as if we hit our refresh button on our browsers, t4ils is quick on the take and has updated his Avoid 'Em All homebrew game
Super Smash Bros. Rumble DS What's New:-Collision Detection Added!-Dynamic Camera Added!-Character Selection Screen Complete!-Stage Select Added-Custom Font Added-Timer Added-Basic Character and Stage Attributes System Added
Fireworlds Fireworlds A unique Nintendo DS adventure homebrew game.
Release notes (translated from French):
"As You Can See, a lot of work has-been put Into the graphics. Most of Things are particle-based. To Get The Most Out of the 66 MHz CPU tiny In The NDS, I Had Lots of Things to optimize
Super Smash Bros. DS Demo From GEMISIS:Ok, so i finally got around to starting up SSBDS again, and have decided to release this demo to help me find glitches with CHARACTERS ONLY
Powder Release 096 Homebrew developer Jeff Lait has released a new version for his Roguelike game, Powder
Comments on Powder Release 110 (DS):
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Powder Release 110 (DS) supports it