DSLua Attention, DS homebrew developers. We've just picked up word that the DSLua team has updated their developer's kit once again, bringing the application up to version 0.7. Among other tweaks mentioned in this latest release is support for PAlib, and increased support for DLDI patches:
* Keyboard functions added! Now DSLua can access PALib's internal keyboard functions!
* 3D functions added! 3D graphics are now possible!
* Support for unconverted BMP, JPG, and GIF images is now possible!
* For Slot-1 device users, you can now access an official Nintendo DS Rumble Pak with DSLua!
* DLDI support added in full! Patch with a DLDI of your choice!
* 16-bit backgrounds added!
* GBFS version fully removed -- emulator testing is now sadly impossible. PACK.BAT is no longer part of the package.
* The multiboot menu has been removed due to coding problems -- now DSLua automatically starts /scripts/main.lua (currently is a new multibooter).
That's all to report on this latest release - the rest is up to the able and willing DS homebrew developers intent on using this tool for programming new homebrew apps and games. We extend our thanks to Jeremy for giving us the heads-up on this development.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Win2DS Homebrew coder MonkeyNZ has decided to pass on the torch to other Nintendo DS developers by releasing the source code for the handheld to PC server application Win2DS
Micro Lua DS Micro Lua is an homebrew for Nintendo DS which allow you to lauch Lua scripts
REminiscenceDS 0.1.8 - Flashback for DS REminiscenceDS 0.1.8 - Flashback for DS REminiscence is a rewrite of the engine used in the game Flashback from Delphine Software. This program is designed as a cross-platform replacement for the original executable and uses the SDL library. Original version by Gregory Montoir.
Copy the original dos files into the romdisk/Data directory and run the createromdisk