Volumetric Shadow Demo The "Volumetric Shadow Demo" is an NDS graphics hardware technology demo, which is mainly targeted towards new NDS developers, who want to see how to activate and utilize some of the NDS' graphics hardware features.
- Fixed the tutorial (thanks to zeruda!) :^)
- Fixed a typo in the readme (thanks to jello!) ;^)
- Updated the readme.
- Cleaned up console initialization and propper use of libnds' definitions.
- Fixed material / lighting bug.
- Added and fixed come source comments.
- Fixed initialization function.
- Fixed the view class and its usage.
- Replaced the floating point gluPerspective() whith its fixed point counterpart.
- Reworked some parts of the mesh rendering.
- Removed last bits of "useless stuff.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
DS Basic 2.0 This is the second version of zzo38computer's DS Basic which is a BASIC coder "loader" for the NIntendo DS
PAlib New PAlib update is out now! It's considered stable and ready for everyone to use
Woopsi Ant512 has released a new version of Woopsi, now called Woopsi v0
Woopsi Developer's note:
This version adds support for a "drop" event to enable drag-and-drop functionality
PIXELMAN From Sylus101:Sprite Designing/Testing/Creating/Animating On the GO!Just so it's clear and the purpose of the app isn't in question (as I think it might be) this is intended to be a developers helper in designing/modifying sprites, particularly for use with PALib, but since there is a binary export now I'm gathering they could be used with any dev platform (not like there are many others
TabBed The NeoFlash Spring Coding Competition is still heating up, and we've got three more homebrew entries to fill that flashcart of yours
Virtual Game Maker Virtual Game Maker Globoeil's Virtual Game Maker's one DS homebrew that helps you make your own DS homebrews. The uninitiated-to-coding can use VGM-DS to create their own RPG games right off the bat, no previous programming experience required. v0.50 provides even more features than the last update we featured on VGM, 0.28 back in May.(From the updates/changelog to VGM-DS v0