- Added Nintendo 64 Port. (Actually added in 1.1.0, but forgot to mention it. oops)
- Fixed several minor bugs here and there.
- Fixed regression that caused some texts to always be in English, even when
using another language. (#2970211 - DRASCULA: missing german translation)
- Fixed a bug which caused the DOS versions to crash before the credits when
AdLib music is selected.
- Fixed several memory leaks.
- Corrected problems in the handling of followers when blocked from performing
actions by closed doors between rooms.
- Solved issues with Goewin not always correctly following the player out of the caves
- Fix video playback regression in Discworld 2.
- Fix several crashes and other regressions in Nippon Safes, including
bugs 2969211, 2969232, 2969234, 2969257, 2970141.
Wii/GameCube port: (Also forgot to mention in 1.1.0)
- Added support for games using 16bit graphics.
- Complete GFX overhaul (new video modes, better performance,
picture smoothing, fine grained overscan settings).
- Added a new options dialog for Wii/Gamecube specific settings.
- Fixed a GFX glitch on savegame thumbnails.
- Added support for SMB mountpoints (Samba/Windows shares).
- Added an on-screen console, which is shown when ScummVM exits abnormally.
- Fixed a couple of crashes when using Ogg/Vorbis encoded sound files.
See the bundled READMII.txt file for more information.
PSP port: (Also forgot to mention in 1.1.0)
- Added plugin support which allows the PSP Phat to run every game.
- Added a new virtual keyboard optimized for rapid D-Pad input.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
iDeaS 18.104.22.168 IDeaS is a Nintendo DS emulator for Microsoft Windows and Linux (using GTK+)
Ghosts'N Run Fancy some retro adventures? Ghosts'N Run is an arcade emulator for the classic Ghosts'n Goblins
SNEmulDS SNEmulDS Heads up, intrepid emulation lovers out there. We've picked up word that Archeide has released a new version of SNEmulDS, the handy-dandy SNES emulator for the DS. Now on version 0.6, this new build of SNEmulDS is currently in alpha stage, but one big change this version has from the previous iterations of SNEmulDS is the addition of support for multiple languages
fmsxDS Homebrew coder Nyagosu has released a new version of fmsxDS, an MSX/MSX2/MSX2 emulator for the Nintendo DS
ScummVM If you're a fan of old point and click adventure games, then you've probably heard of ScummVM
Comments on ScummVM:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if ScummVM supports it