NightFox has given some good news to fans of adventure games. Released today is Beata Version 20120329 of Spirits DS. This is a remake of the Nintendo DS adventure game of the same name released in 1987 on the Sinclair ZX Spectrum, MSX and Amstrad CPC. The changelog for this version is listed below.
"New version of Spirits DS with the following news:
* Fixed a bug in the animation of the character at the end of the game, that causes the character to be invisible if he was immune at the time to kill the eagle.
* Added the "Minimap" function, pressing the "X" key."
EarthShakerDS 22/05/2011 Update EarthShakerDS 22/05/2011 Update
EarthShaker DS is by ant512 is out with a new update for May 22, 2011.
This version has a few tweaks and bugfixes:
- Tweaked control system.
- Added extra life sound to sound test.
- Sounds stop when switching screens/game sections/etc.
- Added animation when collecting beans.
- Added pause when collecting teleports
Bataille Navale Battaile Navale is a DS homebrew game that plays a lot like Battelship
EarthShakerDS The latest version of Earthshaker has been released
Squash DS SquashDS is the "more final version" of a homebrew game that Jason Walker developed
Road Kill DS An arcade style DS homebrew where players must run over armadillo and put them into your truck
Smash Bros Ultimate Homebrew coder Master Sonic has released the initial version of Smash Bros Ultimate, another homebrew clone of Super Smash Brothers for the Nintendo DS
Powder Release 101 Jeff Lait's great homebrewed Roguelike game, Powder, just broke its 100th update (check out its 96th release here) and is now on its 101th version in order to commemorate the start of a (hopefully) another set of a hundred updates for Powder
Comments on Spirits DS:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Spirits DS supports it