Today we bring you the final version of Spirits DS from NDS homebrew developer Nightfox.A Spirits DS was originally release in the late 80's for the MSX, Sinclair ZX Spectrum and Amstrad CPC and now the final version is available of this adventure game for you to play on your NDS.A The full changelog for the final version of Spirits DS is listed below.
* Fixed English texts of the tutorial. (Thanks to "Another World" from GBAtemp forums).
* Minor changes in the graphics of the backgrounds on floors 2 and 3.
* New graphics for the map in remake mode.
* Minor adjustments in GUI graphics.
* Bug fixed in character animation, which occasionally repeated the firing animation of the spell after a jump.
* Fixed bug that allowed skipping pages of tutorial before press A message.
* English voices added (Thanks to BassAceGold from #PAlib IRC channel).
* New game icon.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Touhou DS Bugfixes: - Fixed a memory leak in the parser
ComboNationDS From xiao32:I'm now releasing my new game, ComboNationDS!Here's how it works:1
Momentum Ball Here's a new game for the Nintendo DS released by homebrew developer NEON725, which makes extensive use of the handheld's dual screen capabilities with Momentum Ball
WFCStatus What's new, you ask? Changelog:- Added day vs
iChingDS It features: * coin tossing line by line * see the coins you tossed each time * first and second hexagrams * changing lines are printed only where relevant * switching hexagram display between first and second hexagrams * cast again if you want toiChingDS should be pretty easy to use, but here are some instructions anyway
Stargate Univers DS From killer01: Hi all I take this presentation to present microlua homebrew
DS Daft Demo 1 The NDS scene is always adding new cool games and here is a demo of another
maketens What's new-------------- Added some new graphics