Tetra Master DS Homebrew developer Massif's clone of the Tetra Master Final Fantasy 9 minigame for the DS is back, and is already in version 0.5. It's been quite a while since we last heard of the brewed game, but it's good to know that Massif is still working on the DS port of the memorable mini-game.
So what changed since our last coverage of Tetra Master DS? Here is the changelog for the versions that came after our last report on the homebrew:
* Added Credits Menu
* Added notification of combos to top screen (no fancy sprite animations yet)
* Added Enable/Disable music option
* Added main,victory,defeat music
* Fixed card draw priority bug
* Player name retrieved from DS user settings
* Fixed random seeding
* Added saving/loading of player card collection and stats
* Added card collection screen
* Added player experience and levels
* Added individual card stats(experience, X,A types)
* Changed to predefined opponents for each player level rather than random card selection
* Replaced sprite based menus and text with standard console based text
* Added a gameplay tutorial
Both the ds.gba and .nds versions of the game are included in the download below. Just make sure to copy and paste the correct version of Tetra Master to your card, according to the flashcard that you use. Enjoy!
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
mnemeds If you still haven't gotten your fix of puzzle games for the Nintendo DS, then developer Vaccha has just the game for you
MemorizeMe Replay Edition And so the last version was also not the last release for madcat1990's MemorizeME homebrew memory game for the Nintendo DS
MemorizeME Final If you liked doing some brain training with your DS, you may want to check out madcat1990's nifty MemorizeME homebrew game for the tactile handheld
NoNameDS Kaktus|621 has updated his homebrew application NONameDS to version 1
NoNameDS .nds Version Kaktus bestows the DS with a collection of useful applications and small games called NoNameDS version 1
NoNameDS .sc.nds Version Kaktus bestows the DS with a collection of useful applications and small games called NoNameDS version 1
RapiDS RapiDS was made by Freeman and is a "button mashing" game for the NDS
NoNameDS NoNameDS' Icy Tower is now burning hot with changes
Starfall Nintendo DS homebrew developer DesertDog has released the dodge and survical game Starfall for the Nintendo DS console
Comments on Tetra Master DS:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Tetra Master DS supports it