- The installation checker was broken andcaused a red screen of death in
case of an invalid installation.
- Fixed an rare case where the collision detection would fail.
- After losing your lives, selecting restart but cancelling the
confirmation would erroneously give the option to continue playing.
- Graphical glitches occurred when using master spark.
- Improved sound effects
- Background plane tilted in 3D
- Added deathbombing
- Added Youmu & Yuka as playable characters
- Gave Sakuya a proper bomb
- Added a wifi config screen
- Added a fourth level
- 10~20% performance increase
- Animation support (boss, object, shot)
- Support for playing sound effects
- Commands added to allow for character conversations. You can specify a
default conversation and/or specific conversations depending on the
selected player character.
- Stricter type-checking in the script compiler, better error reporting
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
metro wardrive 1.01 metro wardrive 1.01 Nowadays, there's nothing really new about homebrew games which sport Wi-Fi capabilities for multiplayer ad-hoc challenges
Valhalla Barta has just unrolled his homebrew game entry for PAlib's DS Dev Compo, Valhalla v0
Centipong From Jayenkai:This week I decided to remake Centipong, this time for the DS
Bang! Bang! From Dustin comes this beta version of little homebrew game for the DS he calls Bang!. The gameplay is simple. You move a small ship (the ons that look like balls) in any direction but you must elude getting hit by your enemies from every direction. You have no weapons but can slow down time to better dodge the enemies by pressing B
SandScape SandScape is a World of Sand DS homebrew game clone
Momentum Ball (source code) Here's a new game for the Nintendo DS released by homebrew developer NEON725, which makes extensive use of the handheld's dual screen capabilities with Momentum Ball
LoneWolfDS LoneWolfDS If you're a fan of gamebooks and haven't heard about F. Calendini's LoneWolfDS, we'll let you know that you'll be fools if you let this piece of homebrewed nostalgia pass you by. For those who still aren't in the know, LoneWolf DS is a gamebook application for the Nintendo DS
Sound Way From dextervi:This game is based on a Nintendo's Electroplankton minigame
Comments on Touhou DS:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Touhou DS supports it