Woopsi is a windowing system for the Nintendo DS, written in C++.A The aim of the project is to create a windowing system that other programmers can use for their applications, decreasing the tedious amount of GUI code that they have to write. This demo illustrates some of the features of Woopsi.
- ProgressBar text greyed out when disabled.
- SliderVertical and SliderHorizontal ignore double clicks by default.
- SliderVertical and SliderHorizontal only fire value changed event if value
has really changed.
- SliderVertical and SliderHorizontal getValue() methods are considerably
- Added libfreetype.a file to libs/libfreetype/lib folder.
- New features:
- Added progressbar test.
- Added slidervertical test.
- Added sliderhorizontal test.
- Added scrollbarvertical test.
- Added scrollbarhorizontal test.
- Added superbitmap test.
- Bumped version number to indicate feature completeness.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
3D Engine - Nitro Engine V 0.3.0 From AntonioND:Hello!This is a 3D engine, which aim is to make easier the procces of making a 3D game for the DSCharacteristics:-Loader of models and textures from FAT
Project Sheratan This Project aims to create a Card Battle engine for RPG games on Nintendo DS, mimicking the Baten Kaitos series's card system
PIXELMAN From Sylus101:Just so it's clear and the purpose of the app isn't in question (as I think it might be) this is intended to be a developers helper in designing/modifying sprites, particularly for use with PALib, but since there is a binary export now I'm gathering they could be used with any dev platform (not like there are many others
DS App Studio v 0.5 DS App Studio v 0.5 A
DS App Studio is Awesomisoft's PC utility offering for the DS. This version pegs it at v0.5, with a variety of changes implemented.
A log of the compilation process
When compiling, You Can Easily now see the warnings, or errors, That Were Made DURING the compiltion
Micro Lua DS The latest version of Micro Lua DS has been released
Micro Lua DS Homebrew developer Risike has released a new version of Micro Lua DS, a handy homebrew app for DS owners that allows you to launch Lua scripts to create homebrewed games and applications