XRoar Changed from v0.21 to v0.22
* Feed audio output back to single bit sound input.
* Update GP32 build to use EABI libs and devkitARM crt0.
* Don't build DS stuff in thumb mode.
* Initialise RAM to pattern.
* Insert fake leader on tape change.
* Fix OpenGL texture "fringing".
* Sun audio fixes.
* Honour user-specified RAM size again.
* Fix WD2791/3 side compare plus other fixes to help CoCo NitrOS9.
* Find a machine the user has ROMs for if they don't specify.
* Add -load and -run options.
* Add simple joystick swap with Control+Shift+J.
* Disable fullscreen while showing a file requester.
* Replace README with a manual.
* Fake trailing leader byte for CAS files.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
nesDS A new version of nesDS is now out folks, bringing a slew of new fixes and improvements to the NES emulator for the Nintendo DS
msxDS MsxDS is a MSX/MSX2/MSX2+ emulator for DS/DS Lite
Pang DS Pang DS is a Pang and Super Pang arcade emulatorA for the Nintendo DS
NitroGrafx The PC-Engine/TurboGrafx-16 emulator for the NDS has been updated
XRoar XRoar Developer Ciaran Anscomb has recently announced the release of XRoar v0.20 for the DS. This homebrew application will enable users to run games originally meant for the Tandy Color Computer.
XRoar has also been released for PCs running on Mac OS X, Window32, and GP32, though this update will be focusing on the port for the Nintendo handheld
ScummVM This download consists of the binary (executable) files for ScummVM in all NDS card formats
DS Pack DSPack is an emulator for the arcade Pac Man and other similar games