abcNotes - Simply the most realistic and user friendly notes in the world!
No more boring note lists – abcNotes brings you the ability to make REAL notes on your iPad.
Have you ever seen any buttons on a paper sticky note? We've never. That's why there are no buttons on abcNotes! Have you ever seen sticky notes precisely aligned on your fridge? You can rotate your abcNotes to any angle you wish!
Up to 15 (9 for iPhone & iPod Touch) virtual desktops will help you sort your notes, and each desktop background can be individually customized. Each desktop can hold as many notes as you like, and you can locate, resize, or rotate each note as needed.
The appearance of your notes is highly customizable – we offer 24 skins, a lot of fonts and text colors, variable text size… What's more, you can mark each note with a distinctive badge!
The most of our 64 amazing desktop backgrounds are provided by a famous design studio – Vladstudio.
We offer an easy and intuitive user interface – only few icons on the desktop allow you to create a note, email it, customize the current desktop, and switch to another desktop. Double-tap a note to edit it or change its appearance. Type a note using the onscreen keyboard or an external one. Pinch a note with two fingers to resize and rotate it. Simply drag a note to move it!
abcNotes supports any iPad orientation, and the layout of your notes is never lost!
· Email a single note, all notes on a desktop, or all your notes in plain text or in colour.
· View your notes on device - save a desktop with your notes to a Photo Album, and then use this image as the wallpaper.
· Beautiful look of your notes – 24 skins to choose from.
· Mark notes with badges – more than 2000 badge designs available.
· Sort your notes into up to 15 virtual desktops (9 for iPhone & iPod Touch).
· More than 60 professionally-designed backgrounds for your virtual desktops. Use any image from your iPad Photo Library as the background for your virtual desktop.
· Highly customizable note appearance – set the position, size, and angle of your note, as well as the font and colour of your note text.
· Multi-touch support for rotating and resizing notes.
· iPad only: View your notes in any orientation — portrait, landscape, or even upside-down.
What's New in This Release:
· iCloud synchronization fixes and improvements
What's New in 5.11.2643:
· Application size reduced, hi-res backgrounds are now downloadable.
· Minor bug fixes.
What's New in 5.11.2643:
· iPhone 5 Retina 4" Screen support
· Better quality note images
What's New in 5.9.2582:
· Minor bugfixes and localization issues.
What's New in 5.6.2509:
· New iPad retina display support.
· Brand new icon.
· Crash on long notes / empty checklist notes fixed.
What's New in 5.2.2350:
· Synchronization stability fixes.
· Translation updates.
What's New in 5.0.2309:
· iCloud Synchronization (iOS 5 & iCloud login required).
What's New in 4.9.2163:
· CRITICAL: Long note text not scrollable in edit mode bug fixed.
What's New in 4.8.2104:
· Up to 15 Virtual Desktops are available for iPhone now!
· Unchecked marks are now included into emails.
· Checklist attribute not saved on duplication and as default note style bug fixed.
· Portuguese and Italian translations updated.
What's New in 4.7.2045:
· Checklist style notes! Manage your tasks directly on notes.
· New fonts added. Marker Felt font bug fixed.
· Slovak translation updated.
What's New in 4.6.1983:
· 7 more notes added in dark and orange colors.
· Badge button does not work bug fixed.
· Controls disappear occasionally bug fixed.
· Notes stuck, context menu freeze FINALLY FIXED 100%.
· Hebrew translation added. French, Spanish and German updated.
What's New in 4.5.1945:
· Non square notes (pinch vertically/horizontally)
· Bullet buttons added to keyboard
· 4 more background images added
· Emailing multiline notes bug fixed
· Korean translation added, Japanese & Chinese updated
What's New in 3.3.1560:
· Critical bugs fixed: Moving the note to another desktop duplicates it, deleted note not being deleted