WritePad Deutsch lets you take notes in your own handwriting with an iPad stylus pen (such as True Touch Stylus Pen) or even your finger. The state-of-the-art handwriting recognition software will adapt and learn your style of writing. You can use simple gestures to select text, cut, copy, paste, and insert special characters.
WritePad has a spell checker with its own custom dictionary, a context analyzer, auto-corrector, and a Shorthand feature that fills-in words and phrases you frequently use, once entered into the Shorthand Editor.
With WritePad you can create text documents and store them on your iPad. The built-in HTTP server allows you to exchange files between iPad and iPhone devices connected to the same WiFi network, or to upload files onto the desktop PC using the Internet browser. You can also send emails directly from WritePad and use copy/paste to transfer text between WritePad and other applications. In addition, you can use the built-in interface to the Bing Translator to convert your documents to other languages.
· Create, view, and modify text documents.
· Use advanced handwriting recognition engine or iPad keyboard for text entry in landscape or portrait mode.
· Select, cut, copy, and paste text between different files
· Send text files via email or transfer files from (to) another iPhone or iPad
· Improve your productivity by using built-in spell checker, Autocorrector, context analyzer, and shorthand features.
· Use built-in HTTP file server to exchange text files between device and desktop computer (get free WritePad Sync Lite for Windows and Mac OS).
· Translate your documents to other languages using built-in support for Bing Translator.
What's New in This Release:
· WritePad now offers automatic synchronization with iCloud. To enable sync with iCloud, use Options->Synchronization Settings view.
· Optimized for iOS 6 and iPhone 5 screen
· Improved speed and accuracy of handwriting recognition engine
· Integrated with system Twitter and Facebook accounts
· Support for active styluses, including Adoint Jot Touch and Cregle iPen.
· Improved digital inking, including pressure support (Adonit Jot Touch pressure-sensitive stylus is required).
· Shorthand feature added to the input panel: if a written word is recognized as a shorthand name, the shorthand button appears on the input panel
· Improved handwriting recognition quality in all languages
What's New in 5.0:
· Improved handwriting recognition engine now allows disabling unused letter shapes, which may help to expedite the application's learning curve.
· Synchronization with Evernote (by default, WritePad synchronizes with Dropbox; use Options->Synchronization Settings to enable sync with Evernote).
· New command displays document statistics, such as word and character count (Toolbar->Info).
· Improved synchronization with Dropbox.
· New command allows users to upload WritePad documents to their Google Documents account as text or PDF (Share->Send to Google Docs).
· Improved user interface and graphics.
· Text selection modified to mimic standard iPad selection style.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «PhatWare Corp»:
PhatPad for Android PhatPad for Android - PhatPad is a productivity tool that allows you to easily take notes on your Android smartphone or tablet. The app puts everything you need to capture ideas while on the go at your fingertips, enabling you to create notes that include both typed and handwritten text, as well as drawings and images
CalliGrapher for Handhelds CalliGrapher for Handhelds - adds natural handwriting recognition capability to your Microsoft Windows-powered Handheld PCs for all handwriting styles -- cursive, print or mixed.
CalliGrapher analyzes pen strokes written in any application window, converts the pen strokes into text, and sends the recognized text to a target application
WritePad French Edition WritePad French Edition - WritePad is a text editor which incorporates advanced handwriting recognition software for text entry. WritePad recognizes cursive, print, and mixed handwriting styles. To enter the text you can simply write with your finger on the iPhone screen in either landscape or portrait mode employing your own handwriting style
German Pack for CalliGrapher German Pack for CalliGrapher adds natural handwriting recognition for German language to your Microsoft Windows-powered Pocket PC or Handheld PC. The Pack includes the German handwriting recognition engine, German dictionary (containing about 250,000 words), and German on-screen keyboard.
To install and use the Pack, you must have a full version of CalliGrapher 6
WritePad WritePad -
WritePad's is an advanced input method for Android OS which aims to replace the on-screen keyboard with PhatWare's proven handwriting recognition technology and can be used for text input in any Android application. WritePad is especially useful on Android Tablets, such as Samsung Galaxy Tab and Motorola XOOM, and Android phones such as Motorola Droid and others
WritePad Notes WritePad Notes Edition is a simple notes organizer for iPhone and iPad Touch based on the WritePad text editor
WritePad German Edition WritePad German Edition is a text editor which incorporates advanced handwriting recognition software for text entry. WritePad recognizes cursive, print, and mixed handwriting styles. To enter the text you can simply write with your finger* on the iPhone screen in either landscape or portrait mode employing your own handwriting style