Chore Pad HD - Scrap those paper charts and let Chore Pad make chores simple and fun for the whole family!
Chore Pad provides each user with their own weekly chore chart which automatically shows the current week, highlights the current day and tracks star and checkmark totals.
Setup is a cinch:
1. Add each member of your family as a user.
2. Add as many chores as you'd like to the Chore Chest.
3. Use the Chore Chest to assign chores.
4. Setup rewards to get your kids motivated!
Completing chores involves simply tapping the appropriate box. Paying out rewards is just another tap on the screen, and Chore Pad even tracks reward histories so you can avoid confusion over what has been paid out and when.
· Weekly and daily chore chart views
· Fun sounds and animations
· Collect stars to "buy" rewards
· See all rewards received in the rewards history view
· Collect checkmarks to earn trophies
· Add chores to the Chore Chest for easy assignment to multiple users
· Customize chores for each user
· Set up repeat intervals and assign chores to any combination of days
· Drag and drop chore reordering
· User photo selection complete with move and scale
· Data protection through the Settings application
What's New in This Release:
· You can now step forward or backward through days in the Chore Chart while you are in portrait mode!
· Bonus and Penalty stars will no longer show up on days that they weren't awarded for.
What's New in 4.0.1:
· Added star and checkmark animations in the Chore Charts.
· Added shadows to the star modifier tray buttons.
· Corrected a potential passcode circumvention issue.
· Fixed a crash that could occur when adding or deleting users.
· Fixed a crash that could occur when using the tutorial.
What's New in 4.0:
· User interface and workflow redesign.
· New "Parent Mode" hides setup activities behind a padlock.
· Integrated tutorial.
· Full screen user card area. Up to 9 cards on a page.
· High quality, custom, Retina display enabled artwork.
· Four new themes.
· Tap logo or shake device to flip cards.
What's New in 3.1.3:
· Fixed an issue with a hanging lock file, which would prevent sync operations from running.
· Fixed an issue that could cause the "Sync In Progress" window to get stuck.
· Corrected issues with missing or incorrectly sized star graphics and week back/forward buttons.
What's New in 3.1.2:
· Removed most settings from the Settings app since passcode protection cannot guard against these being modified.
· Fixed synchronization issues that could arise with Users containing special characters in the name.
· Fixed synchronization issues that could arise with Chore reordering after creating new Chores.
· Fixed synchronization issues that could arise when synchronizing new entries with a device.
What's New in 3.1.1:
· Added 30+ new Chore Icons!
· Lite version can now synchronize using the Sync panel.
· Chore Pad HD can now be launched with "chorepadhd" URL Scheme.
What's New in 3.1:
· Added support for Passcodes which can guard against unwanted changes in the Settings panel or unwanted use of Chore Pad itself. Set up your Passcode in the Settings panel.
· Added the ability to disable Payouts and Checkmark modifications in the Settings panel.
· Corrected an issue that caused switches in the Settings panel to not appear in the correct state.
What's New in 3.0.3:
· This version fixes layout issues that occur with iOS 5.
What's New in 3.0.3:
· Fixed a crash that occurred when loading a Chore Chart with the Summer theme applied.
· Made image synchronization more efficient.
· Fixed a crash that occurred with back-to-back sync operations after a User deletion.
What's New in 2.1.4:
· Fixed an issue with checkmark display in the chore chart that could only affect a small subset of users.
What's New in 2.1.3:
· Corrected a bug that caused chores to appear as being due on the wrong days of the week.
What's New in 2.1.1:
· Added a user image thumbnail to the Chore Chest "Assign Chores" view and the Reward Chest "Reward History" view.
· Fixed a layout issue that prevented user deletion for users with long names.
· Fixed a crash that could occur when attempting to set a user image in landscape mode immediately after creating the user.
What's New in 2.1:
· New themes: Spring and Summer
· Eight new icons
· Improved chore icon selector
· In addition, the Trophy Shelf now shows the star values that are needed to earn each trophy.
What's New in 1.5:
· You can now change your theme by touching the Users button, selecting your user with the detail disclosure button (blue arrow) and selecting a theme from the list. Choose from Classic (the original), Fall and Winter. Expect many more themes in the future, including themes that will be made available as trophies are earned!
· A help system has been added to Chore Pad. Simply touch the Help tab at the bottom right corner and thorough yet easy to use help system will slide into view. Select sections on the left and swipe the help panels from right to left to get quick walkthroughs on many useful features! Touch the Done button to push the help back out of view.
iOS 4.2 support:
· Chore Pad HD now fully supports fast application switching. Return to exactly where you left off when you switch back from another application!
· Added more chore icons, by user request.
· The keyboard now hides itself when "return" is touched, or during a scroll operation in any of the views that make a keyboard appear