Symot DrawSMS for series 60 3rd Edition - Draw your imagination on your phone and send it to your loved one as picture SMS.
Draw picture on your phone and send it to your loved one as PictureSMS.
DrawSMS has a very user friendly picture editor which allows you to draw your imaginations. You can draw with the pen, or draw different shapes and templates, and add texts of different fonts.
Once your picture is ready, send it as Picture SMS from the same screen or save it for future use.
Also you have the edit option to edit the pictures which are saved in the gallery.
You can also draw a picture on the pc (gif, jpg, bmp or png of 72px width and 28px height) and transfer it to phone and send it as Picture SMS.
Those who have purchased an early version of Symot PictureSMS or DrawSMS can install this new enhanced version absolutely FREE!
1. Hit 'Draw New SMS' option to draw a new picture message.
2. Use 'Tools' option to transfer control to the Tool keys (pen OFF, pen ON, Shapes, Templates, Text, Erasor) while drawing the PictureSMS.
3. Tool keys are very user friendly. Use appropriate Tool keys to pen OFF, pen ON, draw shapes, text, templates, erasor etc.
4. To move cursor, Use UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT keys after the pen OFF tool key is pressed.
5. To draw freely, Use UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT keys after the pen ON tool key is pressed.
6. To draw a shape, select the shape first and use RIGHT and DOWN Keys to fix the size of the shape and then press ENTER key.
7. Hit 'Send as SMS' option to send the picture as SMS.
8. Hitting 'Save' option saves the picture onto the gallery so that you can send it later.
9. 'Edit' option is used to edit a picture from the gallery before sending as SMS.
10. You can also draw picture (gif, jpg, bmp or png) of 72px width and 28px height or its multiples (144x56, 216x84, 288x112 etc) using any software such as Adobe photoshop, Microsoft paint etc on your PC and transfer to the phone via USB or bluetooth or Infrared and save it in phone gallery (c:
okiaimages in phone memory or e:images in memory card). For best clarity, monochrome pictures of 72x28 pixel size is preferred. This picture can be selected from the DrawSMS application and send as Picture SMS.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.