Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer. Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible.
What's New in This Release:
· HMS+ and HMS- would return results with the wrong sign under certain circumstances: result < 0 and |result| < 59 seconds, or result < 0 and |result| > maximum integer. Fixed.
What's New in 1.4.70:
· Fixed several bugs in complex ASIN, ASINH, ACOS, and ACOSH.
What's New in 1.4.68:
· INVRT did not perform any type checks, leading to badness when it was applied to anything that wasn't a matrix. Fixed.
What's New in 1.4.66:
· Removed the "Not Yet Implemented" Time functions; I decided not to implement them. They're also gone from the FCN catalog. The ADATE, ATIME, ATIME24, CLK12, CLK24, DATE, DATE+, DDAYS, DMY, DOW, MDY, and TIME functions remain; those are the time/date-related functions from the HP-41 Time Module that are actually useful in Free42. The functions that I decided not to implement after all are the following: Live clock display: CLKT CLKTD CLOCK Stopwatch: RCLSW RUNSW SETSW STOPSW SW Alarms: ALMCAT ALMNOW XYZALM Clock control: CORRECT RCLAF SETAF SETDATE SETIME T+X
· In DMY mode, DATE would display dates as DD:MM:YYYY, but that should be DD.MM.YYYY. Fixed.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Motion This application is designed for calculations using distance, velocity, acceleration, time, mass, force, work, kinetic energy and power using eleven equations
RPN CalcSeries Basic Conversion and Mathematics RPN CalcSeries Basic Conversion and Mathematics - Actually, this a two in one calculator - a basic conversion and a mathematics calculator. You switch from one calculator to the other just tapping the Calculator Status Key
· Units to be converted are classified in two main groups:
Group 1 -> linear, area, volume and weight
Feet & Inches Add-on for MathU Pro Feet & Inches Add-on for MathU Pro - Provides conversions/calculations (add, subtract, multiply and divide) with decimals of a foot to feet, inches, sixteenths and visa versa. Also includes a RISE, RUN, SLOPE, PITCH program to calculate the three sides of a triangle (in Ft.In16 format) and the angle of slope (degrees or Ft
Agro Calc Agro Calc is a program written in Spanish that helps you calculate agriculture and farming productions
A+ Scientific Calculator A+ Scientific Calculator - looks great and is easy to use. This fully functional scientific calculator is at the Top of the Class! Features include: Brilliant color graphics Calendar for Date & Time calculations Converter Double-entry number display History includes recent calculations Navigation panel with links to all features
Average Calc Average Calc allows you to enter in up to 162 numbers, and then calculates the average for you
CplxCalPro CplxCalPro - While this calculator is not necessarily designed just to balance your checkbook, you could easily do so. CplxCalPro allows you to perform the most advanced calculations and function graphing without any programming. Instead of retyping the same equations with just a few different values you can create a little program
Free42 (Android) Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer. Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed ACOS: it used to return 0 for acos(-1). That bug was introduced in version 1.5.3
Free42 (Pocket PC) Free42 is a complete re-implementation of the HP-42S calculator and the HP-82240 printer.
Free42 was written from scratch, without using any HP code. You do not need any ROM images in order to use it, yet it is fully HP-42S compatible