LightSquare- combination of the old Merlin MagicSquare game and the newer Lights Out game where you select differnt square on the gameboard and that toggles adjacent square on/off. The goal of Merlin is to darken the border. The goal of Lighs Out is to make all square white.
What's New in This Release:
· created a new Project
· added true color, min requirement is Palm OS 4.0 now
· added gameboard grid lines
· added Preference settings for gameboard colors
· initialized the Preference trigger controls to correct text
· automatically resume game after switching applications
· increased font size of Puzzle Completed text
· deleted superstition in order to add 13x13 grid option
· added a Solution Goal grid on screen with actual screen colors
· added Prefs to show/hide the solution Goal
· fixed bug of Puzzle Solved disappearing after adjusting some Prefs
· no more random characters in the best score entry field
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Deluxe Sudoku Deluxe Sudoku brings top-notch graphics and challenging Sudoku puzzles to your Palm! Your goal is to fill the 9x9 grid so that every row, every column, and every 3x3 box contains the digits 1 through 9.
It sounds simple but it's sure to keep you challenged for hours
Tic Tac 15 Tic Tac 15 is a children's math game. It operates in two player mode or in one player against the Palm device. The object of the game is to make 3 numbers in a row add to 15
Word Watch Word Watch - An entertaining word jumble game that pits you against the clock in a race to unscramble words before the timer winds down. Word Watch offers distinctive game play with added bonus rounds that give you another chance to unscramble words. Play your way through all the levels
Other Software by developer «Andy Bachle»:
Comments on LightSquare:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if LightSquare supports it