T-Crisis- Play 100% FREE perfect Tetris with amazing graphics, sound, and music on your Palm PDA/Smartphone...
"TetriCrisis 100%" Version 5.9FINAL Features:
- 100% FREE fun!,
- Runs 100% perfectly on any Palm with O.S. 3.5 or higher,
- 100% arcade perfect Gameboy Tetris to Palm conversion of the original,
- Beautiful full color and high resolution visual graphics,
- Awesome digital sound effects,
- Amazing digitally orchestrated soundtrack featuring over 30 minutes of CD quality music!,
- Perfect control with available 5-way navigator and hard buttons or use your pen stylus to control pieces,
- 7 different and exciting game modes including original Gameboy mode and the incredibly unique "Crisis+Mode"!,
- Saved high scores table for each game mode,
- Fully customizable game options and saved game preferences, including: new game garbage level, new game start level, display next piece on/off, display drop shadow on/off, display background on/off...
With over 50,000+ downloads in a previous c|net release, TetriCrisis 100% has been hailed as: "The Greatest FREE Palm Tetris Game Of All Time"...
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Mario Palm OS Mario is a Nintendo GameBoy (TM) emulator for PalmOS platforms
Moonbase Wars Moonbase Wars - Zotan the Magnificent (AKA Zotan the Cruel, AKA Zotan the Impaler, AKA Zotan that SOB) is preparing an invasion of Planet Earth, but before he can proceed with his nefarious plan, he must first conquer Geodyne Systems' deuterium mining outposts on Saturn's moon Titan
LJP - Little John PalmOS Little John PalmOS (or LJP in short) is a multi-system emulator for PalmOS 5.0 (or newer) devices
BalistoMania The aim of this simple game is to destroy all targets
Galaxy for Palm OS Galaxy is a great remake of the popular original arcade game "Galaxian"
RastaLogic The magnificent game combining best from two genres - arcade and logic
Space Lifter In Space Lifter, you operate a transportation space station. Much like your UPS colleagues down on Earth, you have to pick the cargo from where it was left and deliver it as quickly as possible to its destination. In whole.
Various obstacles of natural and artificial sources are in your way and prevent this job from being completely automated
Nisqually Nisqually - You simply have to remove all the blocks from the screen by sliding them into positions where they make lines of three or more! Sounds easy? It is!... at first..