DoseCalc - Calculate doses with the following input: Weight (kg or lb & oz) dose (mg/kg/day) doses per day solution concentration (mg/ml) Output: calculated dose in mg, ml, AND tsp
· Easily calculate doses for both oral (PO) and intravenous (IV) medications
· Adjust up / down to convenient rounded-off doses
· Convert from kg to lb and oz to stone, and back.
· Keyboard, Drop-down lists, and hardware buttons facilitate easy data entery
· Set preference for style of fractions (¼ vs. 1/4)
· Edit list of doses and solutions
· "Lefty Compliant" - program adjusts to accomodate both left and right handed users
· Color and Black/white compatible
· History of recent calculations stored in log that can be saved to the MemoPad
· Compatible with Palm OS 5.0
· Affordable registration $15, with free future updates and bug-fixes
· Only $15 to upgrade to RxCalc
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Calories Calories- With this utility you can control the calories consumed and expended, in the list you can make the automatic calculation of consumption and expenditure and the difference between the two. Accompanying the table of calories organized by type of meal (breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner)
BMICalc A program that calculates your Body Mass Index from your height and weight
Calorie GPS (Palm OS) Calorie GPS is the first caloric consumption calculator for Palm OS that provides fairly accurate statistics based on the GPS readings and a few user-defined factors. The GPS readings include distance travelled, current velocity, acceleration changes, and can also include altitude changes
HaemOncRules HaemOncRules is a collection of algorithms which compute diagnostic criteria, prognosis and aid clinical decision making in the field of Hematology-Oncology.
This program is Freeware for personal and educational use only.
The author is not responsible for any outcomes as a result of use of this software