My Kids is a must-have program for all parents. If you have two kids like I do, you know how hard it is to remember medical histories and upcoming doctor's visits, social security numbers, teachers' and friends' names and numbers and even the days and location for the kids after-school programs. My Kids keeps all of this information right in your PDA, clearly organized by each child's name.
· Unlimited number of children profile..
· Store an unlimited number of medical records for each child, including doctor's visits, prescription history, blood type, and insurance information.
· Store an unlimited number of after-school programs for each child.
· Store to-do lists for each child.
· Store an unlimited number of friends, teachers and other contacts for each child.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Puff This application allows users to quickly calculate predicted values for spirometry, flow-volume and body plethysmography using the patient's age, height and gender
EM Rules EM Rules is a compendium of decision rules, calculators, scores and frequently forgotten tables designed for the Emergency Physician, but applicable to many other specialties as well.
This is a free tool designed to help physicians risk-stratify patients and make point-of-care clinical decisions. This program was designed to be user-friendly and easy to navigate
Meridian Time Meridian Time is a simple freeware app that will show you which meridian is strongest and which weakest at this moment
Dynamic Meds Keep track of all your medications, refills and dosage times!
Other Software by developer «PDAsoftnet»:
Party Time Organize all the parties, to-do list, guest list