PalmPaint is an open-source paint program for color Palm Pilots. It doesn't have robots or monkeys, but you can draw yourself some with it!
What's New in This Release:
· A saveable swatch of colors (double-tap to edit)
· Erase (double-tap to erase full screen)
· Copy and paste (option of white being transparent)
· Undo (one-level)
· Eye-dropper to select colors off the screen
· Resizeable pen (click on up and down arrows), always a circle
· File management (open, save, and delete)
· Wicked cool interface (with graffitti shortcuts for all menu commands)
· Tons of commenting (it's open-source, so I felt the need)
· Batteries included
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
MoePaint MoePaint -Awesome Palm paint program from a talented Japanese developer. It's almost like a mini-Photoshop. It's called MoePaint. It has tons of drawing tools like fills, gradients, pencils, brushes, opacity levels, and even support for layers! MoePaint is pixel based, with export/import to bmp files
Draw by Bill Draw is a simple sketch program with a virtual screen 800 pixels high and 160 pixels wide
JazzyDraw JazzyDraw is a color drawing application with a variety of options such as: fill, spray, lines, shapes, zoom, tint, copy-paste, etc.
It seems to be one of the few freeware drawing applications to work correctly with the Treo color selector. It appears that Palm changed the color handling when they went with the newer versions which broke many of the older applications
SpiritWriter Great Magic Trick For Your Palm Pilot! Predict ANY number someone will THINK of