NavType - Ever want to jot down a quick note on your Palm Tungsten T and find yourself fumbling with the cover and/or stylus?
Without a thumbboard or keyboard, such an action typically requires removing the clear plastic cover, pulling out the stylus, and then writing on the screen.
This cumbersome process usually requires the use of both hands, tending to impede productivity.
NavType is a freeware application to address this problem on the Palm Tungsten T running Palm OS 5.0.
It enables the user to enter and edit text (i.e. characters, numbers, symbols) directly from the navigation pad (a.k.a. D-pad) alone.
· Facilitates text entry without having to remove the shipped clear plastic cover, pull out the stylus, or otherwise touch the screen
· Enables one-handed text entry
· Can be used almost anywhere Graffiti text input is allowed
· Provides easy controls to arbitrarily position the cursor in a given text field
· Helps to reduce the wear of the Graffiti input area and screen
· Less than 5K of memory required
· It's free!
TealGlance Japanese See the time, date, upcoming appointments and todo items at power-up with TealGlance. The TealGlance pop-up utility comes up when you power up your handheld letting you see your day "at a glance."
ScreenDumpDA This Desk Accessory saves the screen to a .bmp file on your card or built-in drive. Requires a Desk Accessory launcher
KhromaQC KhromaQC is a new front end to the Khroma database which allows quick, single tap setting of a color scheme and screen depth
Miniature Masterpieces 52 beautifully drawn hi-res icon add-on set. 12 are based on famous paintings, such as Van Gogh's