HandyShopper is a great shopping list tool, with plenty of features.
You can even use it for other kinds of lists! HandyShopper works on Palm OS v2.0 through v4.0, on all Palm-based devices (including HandSpring, Sony, HandEra, etc).
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed the list view table to make the 'click' sounds at the usual times again.
What's New in 3.1.2: Fixes:
· Start a new lookup session when using the context menu, jog wheel, or D-pad to check off an item.
· Improved behavior on devices with D-pad Navigation (the blue aura around the active control); it should get in the way less now.
· Fixed Import when the thousands separator is the space character.
· Fixed popup list of stores on OS 5.0 and higher to scroll the current store into view.
· Fixed Copy Item so that the item gets sorted into position after being edited.
· Fixed New and Copy Item so they can be undone.
· Fixed AutoOrder corruption; you may need to reset your AutoOrder information by going to the Preferences screen and choosing "Clear Order for Every Store" from the "Extras" menu.
· Other esoteric fixes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Priorities (Palm OS) Priorities (Palm OS) - organize your priorities.
It comes with reminders tool with acknowledgment (visual - palm start in the reminder screen and of the sound reminder with the beeper) and checklist. It can be organized the type of priority, reminder and checklist for type
NoteTaker and SpellCheck Replacement for the built-in Palm 'Memo Pad' with the added bonus of an English spelling checker and functions to help speed up Graffiti input
Teacher's P.E.T. Teacher's P.E.T. - Teacher's P.E.T. is the most complete, Palm-centric gradebook and attendance package for the PalmOS-enabled teacher. Designed for teachers, by a teacher, it offers grading, attendance, contact info, and more. It is easy to use and can make the chore of tracking students and marking assignments a real pleasure
Smart Guest List Manager Smart Guest List Manager - Why SGL Manager?
Who do you invite to your birthday party or your graduation party?
Wonder who to invite? Have they been invited?
Here is the smart manager that assist you to list down who are the people that should be invited in every of the single event! It tell you the status of the invitation, yes, no or pending
Other Software by developer «Christopher Antos»:
CaseToggle for OS5 CaseToggle is a utility application that makes it easy to change the case of words in fields
HandyShopper (Pocket PC) HandyShopper is a tool for managing your shopping lists. It helps you build a shopping database that remembers everything you've purchased before, so that you can find them in your "All" list (master list) and mark them as needed so they appear in your "Need" list
Icon Manager Icon Manager lets you create or edit icon sets for use with HandyShopper, DateBk5, DataShield, SplashID, and Agendus (formerly known as Action Names). Icon Manager also supports high density icons on Palm OS 5.0 devices and higher.
Some other applications also support using custom icon sets created with Icon Manager