PalmAVR is the almost complete AVR In-System-Programming solution at the palm of your hand. It allows you to upload, download, verify, and identify ROM contents of any supported Atmel AVR microcontroller with your Palm OS powered handheld computer. Ideal for in-field ISP firmware updates or reconfiguration.
PalmAVR is published under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
· Flash and EEPROM upload from ROM image database
· Flash and EEPROM verification against ROM image database (full or partial)
· Flash and EEPROM download into ROM image database
· Flash and EEPROM identification (compare against all available ROM image databases)
· graphical fuses editor with symbolic fuse name resolution
· automatic selection of block or page memory access when supported
· ROM image databases management
· target auto-detection and preselection by device signature
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Tauschke MobileCreator Tauschke MobileCreator is an IDE for SuperWaba a cross-platform solution for PalmOS, WinCE and Win32.
The project management lets you create a project within seconds! You need only a few mouseclicks to get your first application running. Never use the command line and batch files of SuperWaba again
Kill PDB Kill PDB allows you to delete Palm databases (.PDB) by its creator ID (even the hidden ones)
NewBie - Listbox NewBie - Listbox includes a copy of source code about dynamics listbox
SyncNotify SyncNotify is an app for the other applications that need a hotsync to be installed properly. This app does not SIMLUATE a hotsync, it just makes the receiving application believe that one occured
LispMe LispMe is a Scheme compiler and runtime system
Fire j2me Fire j2me is a library that aims to provide a set of easy-to-use extendable components to J2ME developers.
The basic set of Fire components offer all the functionality of the J2ME GUI components provided in the midp2 profile (Forms, Items etc.) plus a much more appealing user interface, themes, animations, popup menus, and better component layout
B2C4Palm - Free BASIC Compiler B2C4Palm - Free BASIC Compiler - B2C is a Free BASIC-to-C Compiler for the Palm Computer. As the name implies, B2C converts BASIC code into C code for compilation by the C compiler. This makes B2C a very lean and simple compiler