PalmPlot - was inspired by the old Casio FX graphing calculators I used to have when I was in college... It lets you:
Evaluate mathematical expressions - well, it is not just a calculator! Supports hyperbolic, logarithmic, exponential, trigonometric functions, variables and affectations, derivatives, integrals and finite sums, etc.
Plot graphs of functions, in rectangular and polar coordinates, or plot parametric curves.
Display tables of values for functions.
Numerically solve equations.
Perform 1-var / 2-vars statistics computations with editable data, histogram and scatter plot.
Special features: Simultaneous color plots, runs without mathlib, several number formats available, 26 variables, dozens of built-in functions, 3 customizable keys, searchable functions reference.
A registered user is a registered user for life!. Any comment from a registered user is likely to lead to a free update! And registered users can obtain the source code some of the HB++ classes used for this project - including the expression parser and stack machine - as long as they don't use it to develop... competitors to PalmPlot ;-)
What's New in This Release:
· Added a new row of keys, three of which can be customized in a new "Custom Keys" dialog, the others being a new "soft key" and ",".
· Added the intg and diff functions to compute approximations of integrals and derivatives ; and the sum function to compute finite sums.
· Added a few physical constants and a "pi" button in the trig section.
· Added support for 1-var or 2-var statistics (linear regression), with a data table editor and histogram/scatter plot.
· Added help text in all the dialog boxes, and a searchable reference list of all the functions.
· Fixed a bug in number formatting occuring with several locales.
· Changed the way the range is specified for parametric plots. Instead of specifying a start, end, and step values for the parameter T, a start, end, and number of steps has to be specified.
· Added a grid option and automatic scaling of data plots in the plot options.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
A Plus Calculator (Palm OS) A Plus Calculator (Palm OS) - looks great, offers better functionality and is more fun to use than any other calculator on the market!
The A+ Calculator comes loaded with three skins: Metallic, Football and Colors
A+ Scientific Calculator A+ Scientific Calculator - looks great and is easy to use. This fully functional scientific calculator is at the Top of the Class! Features include: Brilliant color graphics Calendar for Date & Time calculations Converter Double-entry number display History includes recent calculations Navigation panel with links to all features
WaveCalc WaveCalc is an ocean wave calculator for the Palm OS
FormulaCalc (Palm OS) FormulaCalc (Palm OS) - FormulaCalc is a general purpose calculator which accepts algebraic formulas and computes their values.
* Use common algebraic expressions with the normal multiply before add rules.
* Can have up to 26 inputs from stored data.
* Can store results in up to 26 storage locations
Other Software by developer «Olivier Gillet»:
Brainf*** Brainf*** is a programming language having only 8 instructions : < > [ ] . , + and -
Microbe Microbe is an all-in one electronic music studio for PalmOS Handhelds. Thanks to its 8 tracks drum machine, its 2 monophonic synthesizers and 18 effect plug-ins, it can generate a large palette of cool electronic sounds, rhythms and sequences
Bhajis Loops Bhajis Loops - gives you everything you need to create stunning compositions on the go, or to play complex arrangements during gigs: a complete sample editor, virtual instruments with wavetable synthesis, pattern editor and sequencer, effects, automation, and even a special mode for live performances!
You wish you could always have your keyboard or your computer with you.