Peal is an ELF postlinker and loader for Palm OS. It allows ARM code to use global variables and function pointers without restriction.
· Global variables
· Function pointers
· Automatic handling of code segments larger than 64 KB - no manual segmentation needed
· Multiple entry point functions
· Access to global variables from m68k code
· Minimum memory usage - code and read-only data are not copied to feature memory or the heap
· Thumb instruction set and ARM/Thumb interworking
What's New in This Release:
· Added support for C++ static constructors and destructors.
· Downgraded postlinker's alignment error to a warning because some code like YAHM unnecessarily specifies large .text alignment.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
TXT2CID TXT2CID is a tool for PP developers to convert any four character type or creator ID (example: appl,DAcc,STra, etc.) to it's UInt32 equivalent. Launch the application and type in the string, then press enter. It will display the conversion and copy it to the clipboard
Proview Proview is a development tool that creates hierarchical and flat views from profiling data created with the POSE emulator
Palm Creator IDs Palm Creator IDs - track the IDs that you have registered along with the date the program was released
Kernel for Palm PDB Kernel for Palm PDB - recovers corrupted .PDB (Database file for the Palm handheld organizer) database files corrupted due to unexpected palm pilot shutdown, palm organizers synchronization break, HotSysnc failure and displays error messages
cbasPad5 CbasPad5 is a very simple Tiny Basic interpreter implemented completely inside an OS 5 native ARM-PNOlet
eScl ETree Simple Compression Library (eScl) is a data compression 'shared library' for PalmOS
PrgCalc PrgCalc - A programmer's calculatorm perfect to use for the onboard-developer, it works very much like an ordinary calculator but without decimals. In the upper row you select whether it should be signed or unsigned, the number of bits and in what way you want your number to be shown. The rest is just like any other calculator
Microfinish Microfinish is a MUST HAVE app for CNC lathe programmers!
Other Software by developer «Greg Parker»:
pssh pssh is a free, open-source SSH 2 client for Palm OS