Soft Track - This program will help you to track all the software purchases. You can easy find out where/when you bought the software, how much you paid for it, when the warranty or maintenance agreement expired, what is the serial # or CD key etc..
- Password protection
- user changeable password
- full page to let you enter long software title
- full page to let you enter long serial/cd key
- full page to let you enter long URL / web links
- full page to let you enter some extra notes
- define unlimited software type, media & companies
- set alarm to remind you when the warranty expired or when a new updates available
- data sorted dynamically by tap on the arrows beside the column headings
- keep the running total for all your software purchases
- filtering data by different category
Please use "1234" as the inital password, there is no way to recover the password once it was changed, so please remember what password you are changed to.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Christian Radio for HanDBase Christian Radio for HanDBase - A listing of Christian Radio Stations across the country. Created to help me find Christian Radio Stations as I travel on business. Version 1.00 has 579 stations listed. Please email me with corrections and additions
Rural Procedure Log (ENT) for HanDBase Rural Procedure Log (ENT) for HanDBase - A database for tracking procedures observed or performed as a part of rural medical training. Used in conjunction with the rural procedure logs for surgery, orthopaedics, OB/GYN Emergency and opthalmology
Conversion for HanDBase Conversion for HanDBase - This zip file consist of 2 files. Conversion_data.pdb contains unit information that is used in conversion. Conversion.pdb is the actual application that is used to convert units. Conversion From and To units are selected from DB Popup. Input contains the units to convert from
Leave Accounting for HanDBase Leave Accounting for HanDBase - Leave accounting database for those who accrue leave by the hour and must track leave accrued and taken. The database calculates the year-to-date accumulate leave and total leave used. Currently tracks two types of leave, annual and sick.
There is just enough data to demonstrate the database's capabilities (I hope)