· Random and manual game setup. Have Sudoku generate a random game for you, or enter games from newspapers and books, then play them later.
· Supports the 5-way rocker for selecting and editing cells.
· Supports direct keyboard editing of cells, designed for Treo computers.
· Immediately indicates illegal plays (may be turned off).
· Check function to indicate mistakes (compares your game against the solution).
· Logical solver with log to show you how games can be logically solved.
· Supports pencilling - tap in possible digits then later "set" your decision.
· Can automatically erase illegal pencilmarks.
· Pencilmarks can be selectively shown/hidden - great for figuring out complex patterns (such as Colouring), or simply seeing that single digit.
· Undetermined cells can be coloured, for manual use of the Colouring strategy.
· Save the state of a game so you can later back-up. Great for diabolical puzzles when there isn't always a logical play.
· Hint mechanism - have the game indicate a position that can be logically worked out. It can fill it in for you too (that's cheating!).
· Game timer shows how long you've been staring at your Palm's screen.
· Games can be beamed to other Palm computers.
· Games can be copied/pasted to/from the clipboard (eg to/from Memos).
· While the game is active, the auto-off timeout is lengthened to allow for more thinking time.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug where asking for a hint would always result in an undeserved "bad pencilmarks" error.