Apt is a unique palm application. It is something of a mix between a preferences application, a button launcher and a macro program. The most distinguishing feature from other applications is that almost everything it does is on a per-application basis. The combination of per-application settings and arbitrary combination of events and responses leads to a tool that let's you customize control of your device to your heart's content.
Here are some examples of what is possible:
* set IR always off except in apps where you need to beam
* have on-screen graffiti only where you need it (it can get in the way other places)
* turn off those annoying system sounds, except for in your speaking dictionary app
* keep prying eyes away from particular apps, but access them quickly yourself
* have different colour themes for different apps
* change your hotsync name and keep using those apps registered with the old name
* call up your most-used apps and functions extremely quickly
* different macros for different programs
* launch apps extremely quickly by letter. Just start writing whenever a field does not have focus
* enable all apps that require it after a soft reset
* dim brightness slowly down in some apps to save energy when you're not using them. As soon as you tap, restore brightness to normal.
* scroll with pen strokes either in a fixed position or anywhere on the screen
* use your 5-way navigator with older games that only read hard keys usually.
* make a little diagonal stroke in the corner of the screen (or wherever you like) to rotate it
* call up different applications depending which SD card you insert
* setup a 'loop' of applications: use the same button to cycle through the applications in the loop.
* clear a fields text with a single swipe through the middle
* have a 'star' menu with your most used apps always on the 5-way navigator and the most recent apps handy below
* turn on onscreen graffiti when command bar comes up, turn off when it's gone
* when you go to app A, first visit app B (automatically) to enable a feature. When you leave app A, go to app B and disable the feature again.
* and soooo much more
What's New in This Release:
· bugfix: issue regarding the limit in app letter launching.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 5.x
Dot Dot This program helps you to put your device in the Debug / Console mode
PocketC Runtime Palm OS PocketC Runtime - The runtime version is for those who have no desire to compile applets, but want to run someone else's applet. Using this version saves memory, since the compiler has been removed. This version is freeware and may be distributed freely by developers, but only in its entirety
Profeo SystemAlarms Profeo SystemAlarms - allows you to set up to 5 alarms based on the remaining capacity of the battery, memory and expansion card, with different trigger level (2-50%). You can set multiple alarms for the same parameter (battery, etc.), each with different level and alarm notification options. The program will silently check for alarm triggers every 30 minutes
Qu4rk Shortcuts Move any program to an expansion card and create a shortcut to access it later
JSJ Uninstaller JSJ Uninstaller completely removes applications, including hidden data which is often left behind wasting memory and causing system instability.
· Remove entire applications, or single files.
· Removes hidden files which are left behind by other applications.
· Works on all Palm Powered devices including the Zire, Tungsten, Treo, and Sony Clie
McColors McColors is used to display all colors available on a Palm Connected Organizer
Stay Awake Stay Awake- Simply check the box, and this application keeps your Palm device from falling asleep by 'waking' it up every 25 seconds. Great for running COM applications where user activity is not required but your application needs to keep running
PowerBtn You can effortlessly remap one of your 4 main hard buttons into a new power button
timeout3g timeout3g switches the 3g data connection automatically off after a timeout on screen off to save power, and makes the connection running on screen on. Time can be set by user.
The full version can restart after phone's power up.
What's New in This Release:
· data re-connection improved
What's New in 1.2