Periodic Table of the Chemical Elements Quick Study Guide for Symbian OS - Free Periodic Table in the Trial Version. Melting & boiling points, Density, Electronegativity, Electron affinity, and much more in the Full version. Navigate from TOC or search for words or phrases.
Table of Contents
Periodic Table: Standard | Large
List of elements sorted by: Atomic number (including atomic Mass) | Name | Symbol | Boiling Point | Melting Point | Density | Atomic radius | Electronegativity | Electron affinity | Ionization potential | Standard enthalpy change of vaporization | Standard enthalpy change of fusion | Specific heat capacity
About Periodic Table: Arrangement | Periodicity of chemical properties | Electron configuration | Naming of elements | Chemical symbols | History
Chemical Series: Alkali metal | Alkaline earth metal | Lanthanides | Actinides | Transition metals | Poor metals | Metalloids | Nonmetals | Halogens | Noble gases
Appendix: IUPAC nomenclature | Metric system (SI) | SI writing style | Powers of 10 prefixes | United States units conversion
· Formatted for a small screen
· Atomic numbers, symbols & weights
· Chemical symbols and more...
· Easy to navigate.
· Multi-Platform device capability (PDA, smartphone, PC)
· No matter which device you use (Windows Mobile, Symbian OS, Pocket PC, Palm OS, Blackberry, or Desktop), you will NOT lose any functionality.
· Search for the words or phrases
· Navigate from Table of Contents or read page by page
· Add Bookmarks
· Text annotation and mark-up
· Access the guide anytime, anywhere - at home, on the train, in the subway.
· Use your down time to prepare for an exam.
· Always have the guide available for a quick reference.
· Automatic synchronization between the handheld and the desktop PC. You could read half of the book on the handheld, then finish reading on the desktop. Annotations and drawings are also synchronized.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
The Illustrated Encyclopedia Of North American Birds The Illustrated Encyclopedia Of North American Birds describes and illustrates over 1,000 birds, from the Trumpeter Swan to the Bald Eagle. With over 5,000 color photographs, this encyclopedia is for every birder from the novice to the experienced observer.
Information about each North American Bird.
Over 5,000 color photographs
Works of J. M. Barrie (Palm OS) Works of J. M. Barrie (Palm OS) - Indulge Yourself with the best classics literature on Your mobile.
· Navigate from Table of Contents or search for words or phrases
· Make bookmarks, notes, highlights
· Searchable and interlinked.
· Access the e-book anytime, anywhere - at home, on the train, in the subway
CIA World Factbook 2009 Complete Edition (Blackberry) CIA World Factbook Complete Edition - The World Factbook is prepared by the Central Intelligence Agency for the use of US Government officials. This complete electronic edition is designed for optimal navigation on your handheld device
Bible - The illustrated King James Bible Bible - The illustrated King James Bible-
Indulge Yourself with the best illustrated Bible on Your PDA. Navigate easily to any Book from Table of Contents or search for the words or phrases. Free Books of Genesis and Exodus in the trial version