Cisco WebEx Meetings - It's easy to stay connected to important meetings, wherever you are.
With WebEx, you can join any web conference right from your iPhone and iPad.
Experience WebEx High Quality 2-way video on the iPad 2 and iPhone 4 by viewing the video feeds of the participants in the web conference and streaming your own video back to them.
Use video for better engagement: Whether you're holding a brainstorming session or making a presentation, turning your online meeting into a virtual video conference helps everyone focus on every word. The two-way streaming video on iPad and iPhone delivers an unparalleled visual experience on the go.
Getting face-to-face has never been easier!
Anyone can attend a WebEx meeting for free by choosing one of these easy options (a WebEx host account is needed to schedule and host a meeting):
· Go to your WebEx meeting invitation email and click on the To join this meeting link.
· Launch the Cisco WebEx Meetings app on your iPad or iPhone and enter the meeting number.
For mobile video conferencing, WebEx Meeting Center release version WBS27.17 or higher is required and users must be on a Wi-Fi network. Certain restrictions may apply based on your company’s policies and WebEx implementation.
2-way video support available on iPad 2, iPhone 4, and iPhone 4S only; original iPad supports 1-way video. Mobile video conferencing (requires Wi-Fi) with:
· High-quality, multipoint video
· 2-way video with camera switcher
· Voice-activated video switching
· Full-screen video
· View content and video simultaneously (iPad only) Host account capabilities, including:
· Schedule, start, and cancel a meeting
· Invite others to a meeting
· Pass presenter capabilities to another participant Meeting Capabilities:
· Join via WebEx meeting email invite, meeting number, WebEx site URL, or My Meetings List
· Integrated VoIP audio and web conferencing on Wi-Fi and 3G
· Full-screen meeting view
· View attendee list
· View shared content with annotations
· Pinch to zoom and scan
· Private or group chat Global and Enterprise Ready:
· Enable users to join a meeting from behind the firewall using Wi-Fi proxy support
· Available in 11 languages
What's New in This Release:
· Video over cellular/mobile data networks
· End to End encryption support for Meeting Center and WebEx Meetings
· Content Sharing bug fixes
What's New in 3.5:
· Improved iPhone experience: After connecting to an audio conference, use the lower left button to mute and unmute your voice. To disconnect from the audio conference, tap on the upper right button, and select 'Disconnect Audio.'
· Mute from participant list
· Support for Cisco WebEx sites that are tightly-integrated with Cisco WebEx Connect (Cisco WebEx Messenger)
· Support for Cisco WebEx VoIP-only meeting sites
What's New in 3.1.2:
· iPad Retina Support for 2-way video.
· Bug Fixes
What's New in 3.0.1:
· Added support to iPhone 3G (with iOS 4.x)
· Minor Bug fixes
What's New in 3.0.0:
· Cisco WebEx Meetings is now a universal app for both iPad and iPhone
· Two-way video conferencing support support for the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, and iPod Touch (4th Gen) (must be on Wi-Fi)
· VoIP / Internet Audio conference on the iPhone and iPod Touch (4th Gen)
· You can now sign in to WebEx via your corporate account (for sites with Single Sign-On, or SSO, enabled)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Cisco»:
Cisco WebEx Meetings for iOS Mobile application that enables you to host or attend Cisco WebEx meetings from wherever you are using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
TKL Mobile TKL Mobile - The Cisco Technical Knowledge (TKL) is a subscription service to Cisco Customers. The TKL Mobile app will enable access to Cisco TKL from a user’s iPhone or iPad devices
Cisco Technical Support Cisco Technical Support - The Cisco Technical Support mobile app provides access to Cisco's rich technical support content
Cisco Partner Summit 2012 The Cisco Partner Summit mobile application is an exclusive, invitation only tool designed to provide access to program content and information
TKL Viewer The TKL Viewer app enables the registered TKL users to store, and view the ARALOC DRM-encrypted TKL Content
WebEx Meeting Center Join WebEx online meetings wherever you are right from your BlackBerry®. Get a wide range of popular meeting features, including:... The ability to view presentations and applications from anyone's desktop.... Host features (start a meeting and make another participant the presenter)
Cisco Jabber IM for iPhone Cisco Jabber IM for iPhone - Stay connected while mobile: Cisco Jabber IM for iPhone delivers instant messaging (IM) and presence to your iOS device.
Cisco Jabber IM for iPhone is a free download for Cisco WebEx Connect or Cisco Unified Presence customers