Google Voice (Android) - Place calls and send text messages showing your Google number. Listen to voicemail and read transcripts. Currently only available in the US.
IMPORTANT: You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
What's New in This Release:
· Added warning when attempting to send text messages to 911
· Support for new short codes
· Bug fixes
What's New in 0.4.2.80:
· Improved the reliability of SMS delivery
What's New in 0.4.2.72:
· Fixes for delayed SMS notifications
· Fixes for inbox syncing and duplicate notifications
What's New in 0.4.2.66:
What's New in 0.4.2.54:
· Now integrated with Android 4.0 visual voicemail.
· Direct access to folders from the inbox in Android 4.0.
What's New in 0.4.2.44:
· Asynchronous SMS sending (offline queuing) - Note that it still works synchronously for multiple recipients.
· New style UI in Honeycomb and ICS
· Official user feedback menu on each screen (previously dogfood menu).
What's New in 0.4.2.38:
· Prefetch voicemails so they can be listened to even when there is no data coverage
· Allow sending text messages to multiple recipients
· Improved text message notification
What's New in 0.4.2.36:
· Adds tablet support
What's New in 0.4.2.32:
· Improved battery usage
· Keep screen on while playing voicemails
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «Google»:
Google Books (iPhone/iPad) Google Books (iPhone/iPad) - The Google Books application offers access to over 2 million Google eBooks on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Take your favorite books with you on the go
Google+ (iPhone/iPad) Google+ (iPhone/iPad) - Google+ for mobile makes sharing the right things with the right people a lot simpler. Huddle lets you send super-fast messages to the people you care about most. And no matter where you are, the stream lets you stay in the loop about what your friends are sharing and where they’re checking in
Google+ (iPhone) Google+ (iPhone) - Google+ for mobile makes sharing the right things with the right people a lot simpler. Huddle lets you send super-fast messages to the people you care about most. And no matter where you are, the stream lets you stay in the loop about what your friends are sharing and where they're checking in.
Google+ is only available for users 18 and older
Google Sky Map Google Sky Map turns your Android-powered mobile phone into a window on the night sky
Google Translator Google Translator is free online translator using translate.google.com.
Google Translator Features:
- Support for translation in both directions for more than 40 languages, and this list is constantly updated.
- Intuitive interface.
- Supports all screens and all permits.
- The main functions of text editors.
- Localizable interface
Orkut for iPhone Mobile application that allows you to keep in touch with all your friends on the Orkut social network from your iPhone or iPod touch
Intersection Explorer (Android) Intersection Explorer (Android) - Intersection Explorer provides a virtual map to help blind users explore their neighborhood.
Use touch to move along the current road and hear available directions at any given point.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issues that caused a crash on launch on some versions of Android.
What's New in 1.2
Google Keyboard Google Keyboard - Google Keyboard is a text input solution that simplifies typing on Android-powered smartphones and tablets. Simply trace a path over the letters of the word you want to write and the app will do the rest. And, with powerful next-word prediction and current-word completion technology, you will be able to type faster than before
Google Goggles Google Goggles is a visual search app. Instead of using words, take a picture of an object with your camera phone: we attempt to recognize the object, and return relevant search results. Goggles can also recognize English, French, Italian, German and Spanish words and allow you to translate to other languages
Google TV Remote (Android) Google TV Remote (Android) - Turn your Android device into a fully functional Google TV remote! Use the mouse pad, arrow keys, and the full range of buttons. You can also share videos and web pages with the TV and even use your voice to search for content.
To get started, connect your Android device to the same network as your Google TV