VidyoMobile - delivers up to full HD business grade point-to-point and multipoint video conferencing to your iPhone, iPod or iPad device when connected to your enterprise or service provider's Vidyo infrastructure.
Experience telepresence quality conferencing with shared content viewing on the move with VidyoMobile. The same low latency, reliably high quality video experience that is delivered to high-end room systems and desktops is extended to your iOS devices. Your mobile device can connect seamlessly with VidyoDesktops, VidyoRooms, and legacy H.323 and SIP based endpoints through the VidyoGateway.
Unreliable wireless networks have traditionally posed challenges for video conferencing. Vidyo’s patented Adaptive Video Layering technology is the difference between VidyoMobile’s reliable video interaction at the pace of conversation, and the broken pictures and unnatural delays of traditional video conferencing solutions. Through this technology, video streams are dynamically optimized to provide the best quality video based on both the capabilities of the mobile device and the performance of the wireless network.
The VidyoMobile app is simple to install and use. VidyoMobile users have full control over their layout and can choose which participants they want to view and can dynamically change between portrait and landscape orientations as well as preferred speaker and continuous presence modes. Since multiple participants can share data into the conference at the same time, VidyoMobile offers a content dock where shared data may be previewed and selected or returned to the dock and hidden off screen, all with common iOS gesture controls.
What's New in This Release:
· Send conference invitations: Invite participants to your virtual conference room by copying your room link directly to a new email or text message.
· Swedish and Norwegian Language Support.
What's New in 1.3.0:
· Added Far End Camera Control (FECC), which enables users to pan, tilt, and zoom remotely controlled cameras.
· Support for iPhone 5, now with more space for Vidyo conferencing and up to 360p15 encode capability.
What's New in 1.2.2:
· Fixed bugs related to guest links
· New support for Thai and Turkish
What's New in 1.2.1:
· Support for iOS 6.
· Guest Link Support: You can join conferences via a room link, whether you have a Vidyo account or you are a guest with no account (VidyoPortal version 2.2 and later only).
· Inter-Portal Communication (IPC): You can join conference rooms with users on any other VidyoPortal (VidyoPortal version 2.2 and later only).
· Localization: In addition to English, VidyoMobile now supports the following languages: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Chinese (Traditional), Polish, Finnish, Chinese (Simplified), and Russian.
· Multitasking: When you are in a conference, you can use other applications while keeping VidyoMobile live and running in the background.
· Bug fixes
What's New in 1.1:
· Integration with VidyoGateway: VidyoMobile users whose deployments include VidyoGateway can now join meetings hosted by third-party and legacy (H.323) systems.
· Support for Web Proxy.
What's New in 1.0.5:
· Adjusted icon for New iPad retina display
· Updated texts in Settings tab and About view
What's New in 1.0.4:
· Added support for automatically connecting through VidyoProxy, when needed
What's New in 1.0.3:
· Audio enhancements including Bluetooth support
· Participant dock support for up to 16 conference participants
· Consolidated searchable Contacts tab for enhanced ease of use
· Refresh of Contacts tab can be done manually by dragging from top
· iOS 5 performance enhancements
· Enhanced contact synchronization
· System status bar automatically hides and re-appears in conferences
· Application window shares appear automatically in video layout, similar to both VidyoDesktop and VidyoRoom -- user can still manually choose to see or not see a share by using content dock, tile controls
· Additional bug fixes and performance enhancements
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)