Pinger (BlackBerry) - Pinger lets you trade voice messages with anyone's mobile phone in over 20 countries. It's better than voicemail because there's no ringing or lengthy instructions. It's more personal than text because it's your own voice so there's no room to be misunderstood. Plus you can send a Pinger message to a group of people with just one call. Pinger is free and works on nearly any mobile phone around the world.
You can reply or forward Pinger voice messages at the press of a button. All the power and fun of a text messaging conversation, but with your own voice.
Why wouldn't I just use voicemail?
Sometimes all you want to do is send a personal message. You don't want to interrupt, and you don't want to waste mobile minutes listening to long greeting messages. With Pinger just say who you want to message and talk, no ringing or no lengthy prompts.
And just try using regular voice mail to send a group voice message to a bunch of people on different mobile phones. It's impossible without Pinger.
Why wouldn't I just send a text message?
Ever sent a text and it's been misunderstood? Ever wanted to say what you really mean in a text rather than just asking the question straight off?
Texting doesn't transmit your personality the way using your voice does, and it's limited to just 160 characters. Pinger messages can be up to 5 minutes long.
Is it free?
Yes-Pinger is free. Pinger does not charge anything to send or listen to messages. Your mobile phone provider's standard phone and messaging rates may apply, but using Pinger can help keep those wasted voicemail minutes to a minimum.
When would I use Pinger?
It's always a good time for a Pinger message - you send it when you want to and recipients listen and respond when they want. Since messages go right to their mobile phone, you know they'll get it immediately. Once you try it, you'll realize there are Pinger moments all day long:
* you need to check in with mum, but don't really want to talk to her live.
* you don't want to waste your mobile minutes listening to lengthy voicemail prompts.
* you need to speak to someone in a different time zone but aren't sure whether they'll be awake.
* you just saw David Beckham and need to tell everyone about it!
* maybe they are sleeping, in class, in the library or in a meeting and you don't want to interrupt them.
* perhaps you want to recite Shakespeare's sonnet to your loved one? That's more than 160 text characters long...
* singing Happy birthday down the phone to someone.
* ever phoned someone hoping they won't pick up so you can just leave a message?!
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.1, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 7.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 7.1
Doodle Buddy for iPad Doodle Buddy for iPad is the most fun you can have with your finger--heck, it is the most fun you can have with all your fingers! Finger paint with thousands of colors and drop in playful stamps.
• Paint with multiple fingers, yea like in pre-school!
• Funny sounds paired with stamps are a blast!
• Doodle and stamp all over your own pictures
Dragon Dash Dragon Dash - Whimsical Forest has been attacked by the Lords of Diabalon. Young dragon Dart takes to the skies to face this ancient enemy, as the fate of his home world hangs in the balance.
The race to save Dragon World is on! Take control of Dart and race your way to the final showdown to save Dart's friends
StickWars 2 StickWars 2 - Warning: Many stick figures were brutally harmed during the making of this game.
StickWars 2 requires lightning-fast fingers and cunning strategy
Textfree for iPad Textfree for iPad - FREE unlimited text and pic messaging, optimized for iPad!
WHAT MAKES TEXTFREE SO SPECIAL?
• Looks beautiful on your awesome iPad screen
• Login and text from your computer at pinger
Pinger (Palm OS) Pinger (Palm OS) - lets you trade voice messages with anyone's mobile phone in over 20 countries. It's better than voicemail because there's no ringing or lengthy instructions. It's more personal than text because it's your own voice so there's no room to be misunderstood. Plus you can send a Pinger message to a group of people with just one call
Textfree with Voice Textfree with Voice
- FREE unlimited texting
- FREE picture messaging
- Earn FREE minutes for calling
- Get your own FREE number (while they last)
- NEW! Text from the web!
No catch, no hidden anything!
IS IT REALLY FREE?
Yes. Send and receive unlimited texts and pics, plus earn free calling minutes
PhotoChop PhotoChop - Make hilarious pics of your friends in unbelievable places–put them next to a charging bear, friendly sumo or steamy hottie.
Share your PhotoChop creations on your Facebook page!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Pick or take a photo to “chop”, then choose a background and go