ActiveSync Toggle- wonderful Microsoft program for synchronising data between your PDA and PC. It loads itself automatically, syncs your PDA with your PC, then sits there, patiently waiting to synchronise any piece of data that you change. So what's with this ActiveSync Toggle then... Well, annoyingly (at the time of writing) Microsoft have yet to include a facility to 'Load ActiveSync at Startup' or even an 'Exit' option from the System Tray Icon. If, like us, you don't sync your PDA every minute of the day, it means ActiveSync is sitting around in memory using up valuable resources. Even more annoying is the fact that if you try to remove the registry entry that automatically loads ActiveSync, it very kindly adds it again (as long as it's running) meaning it always stays open. ActiveSync Toggle allows you to either load or unload ActiveSync from memory whilst also removing the registry key that automatically loads it upon starting Windows. Update Description:
- ActiveSync can now be disabled even when your PDA is connected (this should also improve the reliability of the disabling process).
- Added command line support (/sync). v18.104.22.168 Beta:
- Added command line support (/toggle).
- Slight speed improvement when enabling & disabling. v22.214.171.124 Beta:
- RAPI Manager process is now enabled & disabled (ActiveSync Version 4 and later).
- Mobile Device icon in Windows Explorer is now enabled & disabled (Explorer windows must be closed and re-opened to see changes).
- Added command line support (run "ActiveSyncToggle /help" for further details). v126.96.36.199:
- Fixed problem where disabling then enabling ActiveSync wouldn't allow the 'Connection Settings' window to be opened (thanks to Martin Gilligan). v188.8.131.52:
- Fixed memory leak.
- Fixed 'ActiveSync does not appear to be installed' problem where certain security policies were applied to the registry (thanks to Michael Ostertag).
- Reduced timeout (to close & open ActiveSync processes) from twenty to ten seconds.
- Improved handling of aborted attempts when trying to enable & disable ActiveSync.
- Fixed problem were ActiveSync could not be enabled on some NT4 machines (thanks to Michael Ostertag).
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
GogTasks for Windows Mobile GogTasks is a tool for synchronizing tasks between Microsoft Pocket Outlook and Google Tasks. It also provides a user interface for administrating the tasks which better suit the Google Tasks functionality. The UI is designed to allow finger control instead of the use of a stylus.
Warning: GogTasks make use of an unsupported service from Google
MagicSync Lite MagicSync Lite - Syncing content to your Windows Mobile Device has never been easier and cheaper! Automatically sync ANY type of content (spreadsheets, documents, pictures, music, sound, webpages,...)in ANY format (html,doc,xls,pdf,jpg,zip,wav,mp3,wmv,...
Shake2Send Shake2Send is an application I made that allows two devices to pair and send contacts over the air.
To pair, the two devices shake at the same time (Similar to Bump for the iPhone). No bluetooth needed!
Download the CAB.
Pocket Time Sheet (Desktop Sync) Pocket Time Sheet (Desktop Sync) - helps you to organize your work flow timing, especially when you are a freelancer and getting paid based on your valuable time.
Create a Time Sheet entry with Project, Task and additional members involved. Enter the time of start and end for calculating hours spent at the end of the day
WiFi Storage "WiFi Storage" can change your mobile device to be a wireless disk. As long as you have Wi-Fi wireless network, you can: * Upload or download files to your mobile device by browsers in your computer (even in another mobile device)
WinRoam explorer 1.1 for PocketPC2002 (ARM) WinRoam explorer 1.1 for PocketPC2002 (ARM) is lightweight and yet provides fast, secure, real-time access to your desktop and corporate network files from your Pocket PC device. It works over wireless or wired connections
CalendarSync CalendarSync - CalendarSync is an utility for adding calendar events. CalendarSync also makes synchronization with your Pocket Outlook calendar events and your Google Calendar easy. A new calendar event added to CalendarSync is automatically synchronized with Pocket Outlook and, if you choose, with Google Calendar as well
Google Sync With Google Sync you can make changes to your contacts and calendar on your phone or in your desktop Google account. Since Sync uses push technology, the changes should automatically appear within minutes. And your information is constantly syncing, so it's up-to-date and securely stored within your Google account, even if you lose your phone
Pocket Snapshot Tired of common programs and just want something that is the most convenient ?
Pocket Snapshot is the right choice.
A unique tool for the technical writers, software engineers, realtors, analysts, salespeople, office workers, consultants, teachers, web designers...
Comments on ActiveSync Toggle:
Date: 21 Jul 11
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.