Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
GPX Sonar GPX Sonar is a new geocaching application for Pocket PC 2002 and 2003 written by a geocacher for other geocachers. It was born from frustrating experiences with other geocaching apps and from specific needs met by none of them. It is more than a simple 'cache page viewer' in the sense that it allows you to manage the various aspects of your caching experience
Woodpecker GeoScout GeoScout is designed to be the only software you need to go geocaching. You can download/import, view and manage all caches of interest. With a connection to a suitable GPS, GeoScout can also guide you to the cache waypoint(s).
GeoScout requires individual gpx files for each cache, however don''t worry if you don''t have these
VITO SmartNavigator VITO SmartNavigator comprises benefits of two navigation products: VITO SmartMap and VITO Navigator II
Cachebox Cachebox is a geocache database for Windows Mobile devices. To use it you need GPX files available from geocaching.com
· Optimized for touch displays and fingertips, so leave your stylus where it belongs!
· You don't have a mobile internet connection? Fetch all data you need and store it on your device!
· Handles large amounts of data
GpxView GpxView - manage Geocaching caches directly with the PLDA
PPC-GC-Tools PPC-GC-Tools is a tool for geocachers who want to take advantage of their Pocket PC or Windows Mobile phone.
· Direct access to GSAK databases
· HTML display
· Field Notes
· Hint decoders and encryption
· Various coordinate functions (conversion, bearing, intersection, etc
GCz GCz is all-in-one application for Geocaching.
- Seek cache by - "Address/Postal Code/Geocache Code/GPS location".
- Cache list and detail infomation. - (Title/Owner/Description/Hint/Log/Map/etc...)
- Post cache log.
- Pickup and Drop TB/GC.
- GPS Monitor.
- Mobile GoogleMap