PocketXpdf is a no-frills viewer for native PDF files for the Pocket PC platform. The rendering engine is a port of Xpdf. PocketXpdf has been tested on an ASUS MyPal running Windows Mobile 2003 and on a Dell Axim X51v running Windows Mobile 5.0. It has not been tested on earlier versions, so it cannot be guaranteed that it will work on these systems. Known bugs and limitations:
- Zooming in too far will make the program run out of memory and cancel the zooming.
- Some PDF files may crash the program. Please report!
- No support for non-western character encodings.
- No support for PocketPC 2002 or older Smartphone editions. Update Description:
- Bookmarks, manually defined or automatic for recently used files.
- More flexible button mapping.
- The following page is pre-rendered in the background while viewing a page.
- Doubleclick in the outline view opens the respective page. Bug Fixes:
- "Blank pages" after returning from standby should no longer occur.
- Opening PDF files via file explorer or in email attachments now works even if PocketXpdf is running in the background.
- CAB file installation to memory card is now possible. v0.4.0:
- CAB-file for automatic installation.
- Support for password-protected PDFs.
- New zoom tool - drag a rectangle around the area to zoom.
- Text search.
- Outline view (for PDFs that support it).
- Improved scrolling (including optional page change).
- Reduced size of the binary (UPX-compression).
- More... Bug fixes:
- Removed flickering when scrolling.
- Enabled file association for email attachments.
- More graceful handling when out of memory.
- More... v0.3.1:
- Fonts may be placed in the application directory and are included in the main download package.
- Minor bug fixes. v0.3:
- Optional full screen mode.
- Rotate page ("landscape").
- Text-only view (great for low res displays).
- Optional scroll bars.
- Wait message during rendering. v0.2:
- Initial public version.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic
PrinterSlips This program allows you to enter a line of text and creates 80 col slips of the text. This can be pasted into a sign or other document
Visual Notes Visual Notes -
WARNING: No Artistic Skills Required.
Visual Notes 1.1 Allows you to quickly model diagrams on the go. This software comes packed with features you'd expect to only find on desktop modeling packages. With minimal effort you a can easily create Org Charts, Flow Charts, Network Diagrams and... oh yeah, UML Diagrams
PrinterColumns This program allows you to select the number of columns on a page and creates a printable 80x60 page
BreezyPrint BreezyPrint lets you print or fax anything from your phone to any printer or fax machine -- from anywhere in the world.
BreezyPrint supports hundreds of file types, works with practically every printer ever made (i.e., not just wifi/Bluetooth), and is really easy to use. Just sign up, download the free Windows application to connect your printers, and you're all set
StatCSV This program allows you to generate several stat sheets. You can export the stat sheets into CSV files for Microsoft Excel
FluidPDF VPrint FluidPDF VPrint - Convert or "print" to PDF directly from your Pocket PC or Smartphone. Key Features: -Print to PDF from variety of document types: Email Contacts Appointments Tasks RTF Text HTML JPG BMP PNG GIF -Encrypt documents for added security
Mobi Notepad Simple text editor with the following features open and save documents in txt format, insert current day, time, date and time and retrieve your device IP Address
PrinterTexts This program allows you to enter a text line and makes a 60 line page with that line for your printer